Building environmental educators' evaluation capacity through distance education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naccarella, Lucio & Pirkis, Jane & Kohn, Fay & Morley, Belinda & Burgess, Philip & Blashki, Grant, 2007. "Building evaluation capacity: Definitional and practical implications from an Australian case study," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 231-236, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monroe, Martha C., 2010. "Challenges for environmental education evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 194-196, May.
- Crohn, Kara & Birnbaum, Matthew, 2010. "Environmental education evaluation: Time to reflect, time for change," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 155-158, May.
- Tseng, Shu-Hui, 2011. "An assessment scale of ECB: Perspectives from the faculty and staff of technical colleges in Taiwan," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 154-159, May.
- Norton, Sophie & Milat, Andrew & Edwards, Barry & Giffin, Michael, 2016. "Narrative review of strategies by organizations for building evaluation capacity," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-19.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental education Evaluation capacity building Teaching evaluation Distance education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:172-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.