Building environmental educators' evaluation capacity through distance education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naccarella, Lucio & Pirkis, Jane & Kohn, Fay & Morley, Belinda & Burgess, Philip & Blashki, Grant, 2007. "Building evaluation capacity: Definitional and practical implications from an Australian case study," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 231-236, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monroe, Martha C., 2010. "Challenges for environmental education evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 194-196, May.
- Crohn, Kara & Birnbaum, Matthew, 2010. "Environmental education evaluation: Time to reflect, time for change," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 155-158, May.
- Tseng, Shu-Hui, 2011. "An assessment scale of ECB: Perspectives from the faculty and staff of technical colleges in Taiwan," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 154-159, May.
- Norton, Sophie & Milat, Andrew & Edwards, Barry & Giffin, Michael, 2016. "Narrative review of strategies by organizations for building evaluation capacity," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-19.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental education Evaluation capacity building Teaching evaluation Distance education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:172-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .