Pirate or Buy? The Moderating Effect of Idolatry
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ram D. Gopal & G. Lawrence Sanders, 2006. "Do Artists Benefit from Online Music Sharing?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1503-1534, May.
- Eric Chiang & Djeto Assane, 2002. "Copyright Piracy on the University Campus: Trends and Lessons from the Software and Music Industries," Working Papers 02001, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Zentner, Alejandro, 2006. "Measuring the Effect of File Sharing on Music Purchases," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 63-90, April.
- Cornwell, T. Bettina & Coote, Leonard V., 2005. "Corporate sponsorship of a cause: the role of identification in purchase intent," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 268-276, March.
- Lonnie Stevans & David Sessions, 2005.
"An Empirical Investigation Into the Effect of Music Downloading on the Consumer Expenditure of Recorded Music: A Time Series Approach,"
Journal of Consumer Policy,
Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 311-324, 09.
- Lonnie K. Stevans, 2005. "An Empirical Investigation into the Effect of Music Downloading on the Consumer Expenditure of Recorded Music: A Time Series Approach," Microeconomics 0502002, EconWPA.
- Timothy Cronan & Sulaiman Al-Rafee, 2008. "Factors that Influence the Intention to Pirate Software and Media," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 527-545, April.
- Kathleen Reavis Conner & Richard P. Rumelt, 1991. "Software Piracy: An Analysis of Protection Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 125-139, February.
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee & Koleman Strumpf, 2007. "The Effect of File Sharing on Record Sales: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 1-42.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:90:y:2009:i:1:p:81-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.