The impact of more efficient but larger new passenger cars on energy consumption in EU-15 countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haas, Reinhard & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Ajanovic, Amela & Faber, Thomas & Kranzl, Lukas & Müller, Andreas & Resch, Gustav, 2008. "Towards sustainability of energy systems: A primer on how to apply the concept of energy services to identify necessary trends and policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4012-4021, November.
- Goerlich, Roland & Wirl, Franz, 2012. "Interdependencies between transport fuel demand, efficiency and quality: An application to Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 47-58.
- I.O. Walker & Franz Wirl, 1993. "Irreversible Price-Induced Efficiency Improvements: Theory and Empirical Application to Road Transportation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 183-205.
- Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2006. "Are standards Effective in Improving Automobile Fuel Economy?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 6-2006, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Ajanovic, Amela & Haas, Reinhard, 2012. "The role of efficiency improvements vs. price effects for modeling passenger car transport demand and energy demand—Lessons from European countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 36-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amela Ajanovic, 2015. "The future of electric vehicles: prospects and impediments," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(6), pages 521-536, November.
- Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph, 2016. "Carbon footprint of global passenger cars: Scenarios through 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 121-131.
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Alberdi-Jiménez, Lucía & Nasarre-Cortés, Lorenzo & Mora-Larramona, Joaquín, 2014. "Residual heat use generated by a 12 kW fuel cell in an electric vehicle heating system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 182-190.
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Liu, Huan & Huang, Ruikun & Un, Puikei & Zhou, Yu & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2014. "Real-world fuel consumption and CO2 (carbon dioxide) emissions by driving conditions for light-duty passenger vehicles in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 247-257.
- Scarpellini, S. & Valero, A. & Llera, E. & Aranda, A., 2013. "Multicriteria analysis for the assessment of energy innovations in the transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 160-168.
- Stapleton, Lee & Sorrell, Steve & Schwanen, Tim, 2016.
"Estimating direct rebound effects for personal automotive travel in Great Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 313-325.
- Lee Stapleton & Steve Sorrell & Tim Schwanen, 2015. "Estimating Direct Rebound Effects for Personal Automotive Travel in Great Britain," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-08, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Un, Puikei & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2016. "Modeling real-world fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions with high resolution for light-duty passenger vehicles in a traffic populated city," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 461-471.
- repec:eee:energy:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:28-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chavez-Baeza, Carlos & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia, 2014. "Sustainable passenger road transport scenarios to reduce fuel consumption, air pollutants and GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions in the Mexico City Metropolitan Area," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 624-634.
More about this item
KeywordsFuel efficiency; Passenger cars; Car size; Fuel price;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:48:y:2012:i:1:p:346-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.