Carbon footprint of global passenger cars: Scenarios through 2050
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Han & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan & Li, Weiqi & Hang, Wen, 2015. "Scenario analysis of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions from China's passenger vehicles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 151-159.
- Gambhir, Ajay & Tse, Lawrence K.C. & Tong, Danlu & Martinez-Botas, Ricardo, 2015. "Reducing China’s road transport sector CO2 emissions to 2050: Technologies, costs and decomposition analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 905-917.
- Ajanovic, Amela & Schipper, Lee & Haas, Reinhard, 2012. "The impact of more efficient but larger new passenger cars on energy consumption in EU-15 countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 346-355.
- Meyer, Ina & Kaniovski, Serguei & Scheffran, Jürgen, 2012. "Scenarios for regional passenger car fleets and their CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 66-74.
- Ben Abdallah, Khaled & Belloumi, Mounir & De Wolf, Daniel, 2015. "International comparisons of energy and environmental efficiency in the road transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 2087-2101.
- Ko, Ahyun & Myung, Cha-Lee & Park, Simsoo & Kwon, Sangil, 2014. "Scenario-based CO2 emissions reduction potential and energy use in Republic of Korea’s passenger vehicle fleet," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 346-356.
- Wills, William & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre, 2010. "Light vehicle energy efficiency programs and their impact on Brazilian CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6453-6462, November.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Yi, Ran, 2011. "Hybrid modeling of China’s vehicle ownership and projection through 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1351-1361.
- Joyce Dargay & Dermot Gately & Martin Sommer, 2007. "Vehicle Ownership and Income Growth, Worldwide: 1960-2030," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 143-170.
- González Palencia, Juan C. & Sakamaki, Tsukasa & Araki, Mikiya & Shiga, Seiichi, 2015. "Impact of powertrain electrification, vehicle size reduction and lightweight materials substitution on energy use, CO2 emissions and cost of a passenger light-duty vehicle fleet," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1489-1504.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2011. "Fuel conservation and GHG (Greenhouse gas) emissions mitigation scenarios for China’s passenger vehicle fleet," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6520-6528.
- González Palencia, Juan C. & Furubayashi, Takaaki & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2012. "Energy use and CO2 emissions reduction potential in passenger car fleet using zero emission vehicles and lightweight materials," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 548-565.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- González Palencia, Juan C. & Araki, Mikiya & Shiga, Seiichi, 2016. "Energy, environmental and economic impact of mini-sized and zero-emission vehicle diffusion on a light-duty vehicle fleet," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 96-109.
- repec:eee:energy:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:48-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1049-1086 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:1444-1462 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:365-373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Han & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan & Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph, 2017. "Material flow analysis of lithium in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 100-106.
- Hao, Han & Liu, Feiqi & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan, 2016. "Compression ignition of low-octane gasoline: Life cycle energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 391-398.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:5:p:660-:d:98027 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPassenger cars; CO2 emissions; GHG (Greenhouse gas); RCP (Representative concentration pathways);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:101:y:2016:i:c:p:121-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.