Scenario-based CO2 emissions reduction potential and energy use in Republic of Korea’s passenger vehicle fleet
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zervas, Efthimios & Poulopoulos, Stavros & Philippopoulos, Constantinos, 2006. "CO2 emissions change from the introduction of diesel passenger cars: Case of Greece," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2915-2925.
- Kim, Hoseok & Shin, Eui-soon & Chung, Woo-jin, 2011. "Energy demand and supply, energy policies, and energy security in the Republic of Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6882-6897.
- Jeon, Eui-Chan & Myeong, Soojeong & Sa, Jae-Whan & Kim, Jinsu & Jeong, Jae-Hak, 2010. "Greenhouse gas emission factor development for coal-fired power plants in Korea," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 205-210, January.
- Yan, Xiaoyu & Crookes, Roy J., 2009. "Reduction potentials of energy demand and GHG emissions in China's road transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 658-668, February.
- Small, Kenneth A., 2012. "Energy policies for passenger motor vehicles," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 874-889.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2011. "Fuel conservation and GHG (Greenhouse gas) emissions mitigation scenarios for China’s passenger vehicle fleet," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6520-6528.
- Oliver, Hongyan H. & Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Tian, Donglian & Zhang, Jinhua, 2009. "China's fuel economy standards for passenger vehicles: Rationale, policy process, and impacts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4720-4729, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:207-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph, 2016. "Carbon footprint of global passenger cars: Scenarios through 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 121-131.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Chang, Yu-Hern & Lu, I.J., 2015. "Urban transportation energy and carbon dioxide emission reduction strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 953-973.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1612-:d:146955 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jigu Seo & Junhong Park & Yunjung Oh & Sungwook Park, 2016. "Estimation of Total Transport CO 2 Emissions Generated by Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles (MHDVs) in a Sector of Korea," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-13, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse gas; CO2 reduction potential; Required energy; Passenger vehicle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:59:y:2014:i:c:p:346-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.