An overview of energy efficiency standards in China's transport sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balitskiy, Sergey & Bilan, Yuriy & Strielkowski, Wadim & Štreimikienė, Dalia, 2016. "Energy efficiency and natural gas consumption in the context of economic development in the European Union," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 156-168.
- Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Li, Weiqi & Guo, Bin, 2015. "Energy consumption and GHG emissions from China's freight transport sector: Scenarios through 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 94-101.
- Hao, Han & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan & Li, Weiqi & Hang, Wen, 2015. "Scenario analysis of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions from China's passenger vehicles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 151-159.
- Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2014. "Regional disparity of urban passenger transport associated GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions in China: A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 783-793.
- Duc Luong, Nguyen, 2015. "A critical review on Energy Efficiency and Conservation policies and programs in Vietnam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 623-634.
- Chandel, S.S. & Sharma, Aniket & Marwaha, Bhanu M., 2016. "Review of energy efficiency initiatives and regulations for residential buildings in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1443-1458.
- Bian, Yiwen & Hu, Miao & Wang, Yousen & Xu, Hao, 2016. "Energy efficiency analysis of the economic system in China during 1986–2012: A parallel slacks-based measure approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 990-998.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2012. "Fuel consumption and life cycle GHG emissions by China’s on-road trucks: Future trends through 2050 and evaluation of mitigation measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 244-251.
- Yingjian, Li & Abakr, Yousif A. & Qi, Qiu & Xinkui, You & Jiping, Zhou, 2016. "Energy efficiency assessment of fixed asset investment projects – A case study of a Shenzhen combined-cycle power plant," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1195-1208.
- Han Hao & Michael Wang & Yan Zhou & Hewu Wang & Minggao Ouyang, 2015. "Levelized costs of conventional and battery electric vehicles in china: Beijing experiences," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(7), pages 1229-1246, October.
- Clerides, Sofronis & Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2008. "The effect of standards and fuel prices on automobile fuel economy: An international analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2657-2672, September.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Yi, Ran, 2011. "Hybrid modeling of China’s vehicle ownership and projection through 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1351-1361.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Sinan & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan, 2016. "The impact of stepped fuel economy targets on automaker's light-weighting strategy: The China case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 755-765.
- Hao, Han & Ou, Xunmin & Du, Jiuyu & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2014. "China’s electric vehicle subsidy scheme: Rationale and impacts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 722-732.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2011. "Fuel conservation and GHG (Greenhouse gas) emissions mitigation scenarios for China’s passenger vehicle fleet," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6520-6528.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xiang & Bai, Xue, 2017. "Incentive policies from 2006 to 2016 and new energy vehicle adoption in 2010–2020 in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 24-43.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Fuel consumption; CO2 emissions; Transport sector; Vehicle; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:246-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.