Compression ignition of low-octane gasoline: Life cycle energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph, 2016. "Carbon footprint of global passenger cars: Scenarios through 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 121-131.
- Yang, Hongqiang & Wang, Zhi & Shuai, Shijin & Wang, Jianxin & Xu, Hongming & Wang, Buyu, 2015. "Temporally and spatially distributed combustion in low-octane gasoline multiple premixed compression ignition mode," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 150-160.
- Yan Zhou & Michael Wang & Han Hao & Larry Johnson & Hewu Wang & Han Hao, 2015. "Plug-in electric vehicle market penetration and incentives: a global review," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 777-795, June.
- Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Li, Weiqi & Guo, Bin, 2015. "Energy consumption and GHG emissions from China's freight transport sector: Scenarios through 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 94-101.
- Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan, 2010. "Scenario analysis on alternative fuel/vehicle for China's future road transport: Life-cycle energy demand and GHG emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3943-3956, August.
- Walls, W.D., 2010. "Petroleum refining industry in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2110-2115, May.
- Hao, Han & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan & Li, Weiqi & Hang, Wen, 2015. "Scenario analysis of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions from China's passenger vehicles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 151-159.
- Li, Weiqi & Fu, Feng & Ma, Linwei & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng & Dai, Yaping, 2013. "A process-based model for estimating the well-to-tank cost of gasoline and diesel in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 718-725.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2012. "Fuel consumption and life cycle GHG emissions by China’s on-road trucks: Future trends through 2050 and evaluation of mitigation measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 244-251.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Yi, Ran, 2011. "Hybrid modeling of China’s vehicle ownership and projection through 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1351-1361.
- Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Hang, Wen, 2016. "GHG emissions from primary aluminum production in China: Regional disparity and policy implications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 264-272.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao, 2011. "Fuel conservation and GHG (Greenhouse gas) emissions mitigation scenarios for China’s passenger vehicle fleet," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6520-6528.
- Wang, Buyu & Wang, Zhi & Shuai, Shijin & Xu, Hongming, 2015. "Combustion and emission characteristics of Multiple Premixed Compression Ignition (MPCI) mode fuelled with different low octane gasolines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 769-776.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Song, Lingjun & Li, Xihao & Ouyang, Minggao, 2010. "Energy consumption and GHG emissions of GTL fuel by LCA: Results from eight demonstration transit buses in Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3212-3217, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:1476-1488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Badra, Jihad & Viollet, Yoann & Elwardany, Ahmed & Im, Hong G. & Chang, Junseok, 2016. "Physical and chemical effects of low octane gasoline fuels on compression ignition combustion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1197-1208.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle technology; Low-octane gasoline; Gasoline compression ignition; Energy consumption; GHG emissions; Life cycle assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:181:y:2016:i:c:p:391-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.