Estimating road transport fuel consumption in Ecuador
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan, 2010. "Scenario analysis on alternative fuel/vehicle for China's future road transport: Life-cycle energy demand and GHG emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3943-3956, August.
- Giampietro, Mario & Mayumi, Kozo & Ramos-Martin, Jesus, 2009. "Multi-scale integrated analysis of societal and ecosystem metabolism (MuSIASEM): Theoretical concepts and basic rationale," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 313-322.
- He, Kebin & Huo, Hong & Zhang, Qiang & He, Dongquan & An, Feng & Wang, Michael & Walsh, Michael P., 2005. "Oil consumption and CO2 emissions in China's road transport: current status, future trends, and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1499-1507, August.
- Mraihi, Rafaa & ben Abdallah, Khaled & Abid, Mehdi, 2013. "Road transport-related energy consumption: Analysis of driving factors in Tunisia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 247-253.
- Lescaroux, François, 2011. "Dynamics of final sectoral energy demand and aggregate energy intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 66-82, January.
- Zhang, Ming & Li, Huanan & Zhou, Min & Mu, Hailin, 2011. "Decomposition analysis of energy consumption in Chinese transportation sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2279-2285, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saket, Mohammad Javad & Maleki, Abbas & Hezaveh, Erfan Doroudgar & Karimi, Mohammad Sadegh, 2019. "Institutional analysis on impediments over fuel consumption reduction at Iran's transportation niches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 861-867.
- Chai, Jian & Yang, Ying & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2016. "Fuel efficiency and emission in China's road transport sector: Induced effect and rebound effect," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 188-197.
- Flavio R. Arroyo M. & Luis J. Miguel, 2020. "The Role of Renewable Energies for the Sustainable Energy Governance and Environmental Policies for the Mitigation of Climate Change in Ecuador," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(15), pages 1-18, July.
- Jean-Michel Clairand & Carlos Álvarez-Bel & Javier Rodríguez-García & Guillermo Escrivá-Escrivá, 2020. "Impact of Electric Vehicle Charging Strategy on the Long-Term Planning of an Isolated Microgrid," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(13), pages 1-18, July.
- Fabricio Esteban Espinoza-Molina & Christian Fernando Ojeda-Romero & Henry David Zumba-Paucar & Giovanny Pillajo-Quijia & Blanca Arenas-Ramírez & Francisco Aparicio-Izquierdo, 2021. "Road Safety as a Public Health Problem: Case of Ecuador in the Period 2000–2019," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(14), pages 1-20, July.
- Castro Verdezoto, Pedro L. & Vidoza, Jorge A. & Gallo, Waldyr L.R., 2019. "Analysis and projection of energy consumption in Ecuador: Energy efficiency policies in the transportation sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Giulia Maesano & Giuseppe Di Vita & Gaetano Chinnici & Gioacchino Pappalardo & Mario D'Amico, 2020. "The Role of Credence Attributes in Consumer Choices of Sustainable Fish Products: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-18, November.
- Jean-Michel Clairand, 2019. "Participation of Electric Vehicle Aggregators in Ancillary Services Considering Users’ Preferences," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Terneus Páez, Carlos Francisco & Viteri Salazar, Oswaldo, 2020. "Analysis of agro-food transport in Ecuador faced with a possible reduction in the subsidy of diesel," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Gao, Jianbing & Tian, Guohong & Ma, Chaochen & Xing, Shikai & Jenner, Phil, 2021. "Performance explorations of a naturally aspirated opposed rotary piston engine fuelled with hydrogen under part load and stoichiometric conditions using a numerical simulation approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 222(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Achour, Houda & Belloumi, Mounir, 2016. "Decomposing the influencing factors of energy consumption in Tunisian transportation sector using the LMDI method," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 64-71.
- Sobrino, Natalia & Monzon, Andres, 2014. "The impact of the economic crisis and policy actions on GHG emissions from road transport in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 486-498.
- Xiaoping Zhu & Rongrong Li, 2017. "An Analysis of Decoupling and Influencing Factors of Carbon Emissions from the Transportation Sector in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Area, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-19, April.
- Feng, Chao & Huang, Jian-Bai & Wang, Miao, 2018. "The driving forces and potential mitigation of energy-related CO2 emissions in China's metal industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 487-494.
- Zheng, Bo & Zhang, Qiang & Borken-Kleefeld, Jens & Huo, Hong & Guan, Dabo & Klimont, Zbigniew & Peters, Glen P. & He, Kebin, 2015. "How will greenhouse gas emissions from motor vehicles be constrained in China around 2030?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 230-240.
- Jie-fang Dong & Qiang Wang & Chun Deng & Xing-min Wang & Xiao-lei Zhang, 2016. "How to Move China toward a Green-Energy Economy: From a Sector Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-18, April.
- Trotta, Gianluca, 2020. "Assessing energy efficiency improvements and related energy security and climate benefits in Finland: An ex post multi-sectoral decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Wang, Miao & Feng, Chao, 2017. "Analysis of energy-related CO2 emissions in China’s mining industry: Evidence and policy implications," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 77-87.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:337:d:67674 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shiraki, Hiroto & Matsumoto, Ken'ichi & Shigetomi, Yosuke & Ehara, Tomoki & Ochi, Yuki & Ogawa, Yuki, 2020. "Factors affecting CO2 emissions from private automobiles in Japan: The impact of vehicle occupancy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 259(C).
- Jialing Zou & Weidong Liu & Zhipeng Tang, 2017. "Analysis of Factors Contributing to Changes in Energy Consumption in Tangshan City between 2007 and 2012," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-14, March.
- Manel Daldoul & Ahlem Dakhlaoui, 2018. "Using the LMDI Decomposition Approach to Analyze the Influencing Factors of Carbon Emissions in Tunisian Transportation Sector," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(6), pages 22-28.
- He, Ling-Yun & Chen, Yu, 2013. "Thou shalt drive electric and hybrid vehicles: Scenario analysis on energy saving and emission mitigation for road transportation sector in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 30-40.
- Zhang, Yong & Yu, Yifeng & Zou, Bai, 2011. "Analyzing public awareness and acceptance of alternative fuel vehicles in China: The case of EV," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7015-7024.
- Wang, Qunwei & Wang, Yizhong & Zhou, P. & Wei, Hongye, 2017. "Whole process decomposition of energy-related SO2 in Jiangsu Province, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 679-687.
- Wang, Zhiping & Feng, Chao & Chen, Jinyu & Huang, Jianbai, 2017. "The driving forces of material use in China: An index decomposition analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 336-348.
- Xianrui Liao & Wei Yang & Yichen Wang & Junnian Song, 2019. "Uncovering Variations, Determinants, and Disparities of Multisector-Level Final Energy Use of Industries Across Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-16, March.
- Peng, Tianduo & Ou, Xunmin & Yuan, Zhiyi & Yan, Xiaoyu & Zhang, Xiliang, 2018. "Development and application of China provincial road transport energy demand and GHG emissions analysis model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 313-328.
- Song, Malin & Zheng, Wanping & Wang, Zeya, 2016. "Environmental efficiency and energy consumption of highway transportation systems in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 441-449.
- Lin, Boqiang & Ouyang, Xiaoling, 2014. "Analysis of energy-related CO2 (carbon dioxide) emissions and reduction potential in the Chinese non-metallic mineral products industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 688-697.
- Boqiang Lin, & Wang, Miao, 2019. "Possibilities of decoupling for China’s energy consumption from economic growth: A temporal-spatial analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 951-960.
More about this item
KeywordsFuels; Latin America; Road transport; Vehicle-kilometers traveled; Fuel intensity; Subsidies;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:92:y:2016:i:c:p:359-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.