Characteristics of residential energy consumption in China: Findings from a household survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Xiaohua & Feng, Zhenmin, 2003. "Energy consumption with sustainable development in developing country: a case in Jiangsu, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 1679-1684, December.
- Yu, Biying & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2013. "Evaluating the direct and indirect rebound effects in household energy consumption behavior: A case study of Beijing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 441-453.
- Chen, Le & Heerink, Nico & van den Berg, Marrit, 2006. "Energy consumption in rural China: A household model for three villages in Jiangxi Province," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 407-420, June.
- Hosier, Richard H. & Dowd, Jeffrey, 1987. "Household fuel choice in Zimbabwe : An empirical test of the energy ladder hypothesis," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 347-361, December.
- Pachauri, Shonali, 2004. "An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1723-1735, October.
- Niu, Shuwen & Zhang, Xin & Zhao, Chunsheng & Niu, Yunzhu, 2012. "Variations in energy consumption and survival status between rural and urban households: A case study of the Western Loess Plateau, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 515-527.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Jiang, Leiwen, 2008. "The household energy transition in India and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4022-4035, November.
- Cai, Jing & Jiang, Zhigang, 2008. "Changing of energy consumption patterns from rural households to urban households in China: An example from Shaanxi Province, China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1667-1680, August.
- Dianshu, Feng & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Minh Vu, Khuong, 2010. "The barriers to energy efficiency in China: Assessing household electricity savings and consumer behavior in Liaoning Province," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1202-1209, February.
- Hosier, R. H. & Kipondya, W., 1993. "Urban household energy use in Tanzania : Prices, substitutes and poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 454-473, May.
- Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y. & Ahmed, S., 2007. "Energy and associated greenhouse gas emissions from household appliances in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1648-1657, March.
- Zhou, Shaojie & Teng, Fei, 2013. "Estimation of urban residential electricity demand in China using household survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 394-402.
- Reddy, Amulya K.N. & Reddy, B.Sudhakara, 1994. "Substitution of energy carriers for cooking in Bangalore," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 561-571.
- Keçebaş, Ali & Alkan, Mehmet Ali & Yabanova, İsmail & Yumurtacı, Mehmet, 2013. "Energetic and economic evaluations of geothermal district heating systems by using ANN," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 558-567.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold survey; Energy consumption; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:75:y:2014:i:c:p:126-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.