Energy consumption with sustainable development in developing country: a case in Jiangsu, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Jing & Jiang, Zhigang, 2008. "Changing of energy consumption patterns from rural households to urban households in China: An example from Shaanxi Province, China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1667-1680, August.
- Xie, Lunyu & Yan, Haosheng & Zhang, Shuhan & Wei, Chu, 2020. "Does urbanization increase residential energy use? Evidence from the Chinese residential energy consumption survey 2012," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun, 2004. "Opportunity for inter-regional integration of electricity markets: the case of Shandong and Shanghai in East China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1737-1751, October.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Utlu, Zafer, 2004. "Evaluating the energy utilization efficiency of Turkey's renewable energy sources during 2001," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 237-255, June.
- Yunpeng Yang & Zhiqiang Liu & Hongmin Chen & Yaqiong Wang & Guanghui Yuan, 2020. "Evaluating Regional Eco-Green Cooperative Development Based on a Heterogeneous Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Model: Example of the Yangtze River Delta Region," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-20, April.
- Wang, Chengchao & Yang, Yusheng & Zhang, Yaoqi, 2012. "Rural household livelihood change, fuelwood substitution, and hilly ecosystem restoration: Evidence from China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2475-2482.
- Hao, Xiaoli & Deng, Feng, 2019. "The marginal and double threshold effects of regional innovation on energy consumption structure: Evidence from resource-based regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 144-154.
- Liu, Haiyue & Wang, Yile & Jiang, Jie & Wu, Peng, 2020. "How green is the “Belt and Road Initiative”? – Evidence from Chinese OFDI in the energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- Zheng, Xinye & Wei, Chu & Qin, Ping & Guo, Jin & Yu, Yihua & Song, Feng & Chen, Zhanming, 2014. "Characteristics of residential energy consumption in China: Findings from a household survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 126-135.
- Lingyun He & Zhangqi Zhong & Fang Yin & Deqing Wang, 2018. "Impact of Energy Consumption on Air Quality in Jiangsu Province of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Ozturk, Harun Kemal & Ceylan, Halim & Hepbasli, Arif & Utlu, Zafer, 2004. "Estimating petroleum exergy production and consumption using vehicle ownership and GDP based on genetic algorithm approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 289-302, June.
- Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav, 2010. "Techno-economic evaluation of concentrating solar power generation in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3015-3029, June.
- Liang, Sai & Zhang, Tianzhu, 2011. "What is driving CO2 emissions in a typical manufacturing center of South China? The case of Jiangsu Province," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7078-7083.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan, 2006. "Can China contribute more to the fight against global warming?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 837-846, November.
- Al-mulali, Usama, 2016. "Exploring the bi-directional long run relationship between energy consumption and life quality," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 824-837.
- Dapeng, Liang & Yan, Zhou, 2008. "Waste gas emission control and constraints of energy and economy in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 268-279, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:15:p:1679-1684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.