Energetic and economic evaluations of geothermal district heating systems by using ANN
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bowitz, Einar & Dang Trong, Maj, 2001. "The social cost of district heating in a sparsely populated country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 1163-1173, November.
- Dzenajaviciene, E.F. & Kveselis, V. & McNaught, C. & Tamonis, M., 2007. "Economic analysis of the renovation of small-scale district heating systems--4 Lithuanian case studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2569-2578, April.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009.
"A snapshot of geothermal energy potential and utilization in Turkey,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2535-2543, December.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009. "A Snapshot of Geothermal Energy Potential and Utilization in Turkey," MPRA Paper 19092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popescu, Daniela & Ungureanu, Florina & Hernández-Guerrero, Abel, 2009. "Simulation models for the analysis of space heat consumption of buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1447-1453.
- Kalogirou, Soteris A., 2001. "Artificial neural networks in renewable energy systems applications: a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 373-401, December.
- Kalogirou, Soteris A. & Bojic, Milorad, 2000. "Artificial neural networks for the prediction of the energy consumption of a passive solar building," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 479-491.
- De, S. & Kaiadi, M. & Fast, M. & Assadi, M., 2007. "Development of an artificial neural network model for the steam process of a coal biomass cofired combined heat and power (CHP) plant in Sweden," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2099-2109.
- Lund, H. & Möller, B. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Dyrelund, A., 2010. "The role of district heating in future renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1381-1390.
- Dotzauer, Erik, 2002. "Simple model for prediction of loads in district-heating systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(3-4), pages 277-284, November.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2007. "Efficient algorithms for combined heat and power production planning under the deregulated electricity market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1219-1245, January.
- Kalogirou, Soteris A., 2000. "Applications of artificial neural-networks for energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1-2), pages 17-35, September.
- Fast, M. & Palmé, T., 2010. "Application of artificial neural networks to the condition monitoring and diagnosis of a combined heat and power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1114-1120.
- Difs, Kristina & Danestig, Maria & Trygg, Louise, 2009. "Increased use of district heating in industrial processes - Impacts on heat load duration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2327-2334, November.
- Lahdelma, Risto & Hakonen, Henri, 2003. "An efficient linear programming algorithm for combined heat and power production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 141-151, July.
- Wei, Bing & Wang, Song-Ling & Li, Li, 2010. "Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of district heating systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5947-5955, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Xinye & Wei, Chu & Qin, Ping & Guo, Jin & Yu, Yihua & Song, Feng & Chen, Zhanming, 2014. "Characteristics of residential energy consumption in China: Findings from a household survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 126-135.
- Wang, Yuqing & Liu, Yingxin & Dou, Jinyue & Li, Mingzhu & Zeng, Ming, 2020. "Geothermal energy in China: Status, challenges, and policy recommendations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Petković, Dalibor & Enayatifar, Rasul & Hanan Abdullah, Abdul & Marković, Dušan & Lee, Malrey & Ahmad, Rodina, 2015. "Heat load prediction in district heating systems with adaptive neuro-fuzzy method," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 760-767.
- Liu, Jian & Cheng, Wen-Long & Nian, Yong-Le, 2018. "The stratigraphic and operating parameters influence on economic analysis for enhanced geothermal double wells utilization system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 264-276.
- Carotenuto, Alberto & Figaj, Rafal Damian & Vanoli, Laura, 2017. "A novel solar-geothermal district heating, cooling and domestic hot water system: Dynamic simulation and energy-economic analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 2652-2669.
- Ma, Weiwu & Fang, Song & Liu, Gang & Zhou, Ruoyu, 2017. "Modeling of district load forecasting for distributed energy system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 181-205.
More about this item
KeywordsGeothermal energy; District heating; Life cycle cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:56:y:2013:i:c:p:558-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.