Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of district heating systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Difs, Kristina & Danestig, Maria & Trygg, Louise, 2009. "Increased use of district heating in industrial processes - Impacts on heat load duration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2327-2334, November.
- Georgiev, A., 2008. "Testing solar collectors as an energy source for a heat pump," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 832-838.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1231-1251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Jin & Huang, Ying & Wei, Chu, 2015. "North–South debate on district heating: Evidence from a household survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 295-302.
- Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Petković, Dalibor & Enayatifar, Rasul & Hanan Abdullah, Abdul & Marković, Dušan & Lee, Malrey & Ahmad, Rodina, 2015. "Heat load prediction in district heating systems with adaptive neuro-fuzzy method," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 760-767.
- Keçebaş, Ali & Alkan, Mehmet Ali & Yabanova, İsmail & Yumurtacı, Mehmet, 2013. "Energetic and economic evaluations of geothermal district heating systems by using ANN," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 558-567.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:345-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Hai-Chao & Jiao, Wen-Ling & Lahdelma, Risto & Zou, Ping-Hua, 2011. "Techno-economic analysis of a coal-fired CHP based combined heating system with gas-fired boilers for peak load compensation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7950-7962.
- Huiru Zhao & Nana Li, 2015. "Risk Evaluation of a UHV Power Transmission Construction Project Based on a Cloud Model and FCE Method for Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-30, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics Environment Energy technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:5947-5955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.