Techno-economic analysis of a coal-fired CHP based combined heating system with gas-fired boilers for peak load compensation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saidur, R. & Ahamed, J.U. & Masjuki, H.H., 2010. "Energy, exergy and economic analysis of industrial boilers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2188-2197, May.
- Bowitz, Einar & Dang Trong, Maj, 2001. "The social cost of district heating in a sparsely populated country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 1163-1173, November.
- Ouyang, Jinlong & Ge, Jian & Hokao, Kazunori, 2009. "Economic analysis of energy-saving renovation measures for urban existing residential buildings in China based on thermal simulation and site investigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 140-149, January.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2007. "Efficient algorithms for combined heat and power production planning under the deregulated electricity market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1219-1245, January.
- Park, Hi-Chun & Kim, Hoseok, 2008. "Heat supply systems using natural gas in the residential sector: The case of the agglomeration of Seoul," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3843-3853, October.
- Dzenajaviciene, E.F. & Kveselis, V. & McNaught, C. & Tamonis, M., 2007. "Economic analysis of the renovation of small-scale district heating systems--4 Lithuanian case studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2569-2578, April.
- Lipošćak, Marko & Afgan, Naim H. & Duić, Neven & da Graça Carvalho, Maria, 2006. "Sustainability assessment of cogeneration sector development in Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2276-2284.
- Xu, Gang & Yang, Yong-ping & Lu, Shi-yuan & Li, Le & Song, Xiaona, 2011. "Comprehensive evaluation of coal-fired power plants based on grey relational analysis and analytic hierarchy process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2343-2351, May.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2005. "An efficient linear programming model and optimization algorithm for trigeneration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 40-63, September.
- Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Ning, Yadong, 2009. "Accounting for energy-related CO2 emission in China, 1991-2006," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 767-773, March.
- Badescu, Viorel, 2007. "Economic aspects of using ground thermal energy for passive house heating," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 895-903.
- Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Shi, Guo-Hua & Zhang, Xu-Tao, 2008. "A fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making model for trigeneration system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3823-3832, October.
- Rezessy, Silvia & Dimitrov, Konstantin & Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Baruch, Seth, 2006. "Municipalities and energy efficiency in countries in transition: Review of factors that determine municipal involvement in the markets for energy services and energy efficient equipment, or how to aug," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 223-237, January.
- Lahdelma, Risto & Makkonen, Simo & Salminen, Pekka, 2009. "Two ways to handle dependent uncertainties in multi-criteria decision problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 79-92, February.
- Lahdelma, Risto & Hakonen, Henri, 2003. "An efficient linear programming algorithm for combined heat and power production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 141-151, July.
- Wei, Bing & Wang, Song-Ling & Li, Li, 2010. "Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of district heating systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5947-5955, October.
- Iacobescu, Flavius & Badescu, Viorel, 2011. "Metamorphoses of cogeneration-based district heating in Romania: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 269-280, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiong, Weiming & Wang, Yu & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Zhang, Xiliang, 2016. "Case study of the constraints and potential contributions regarding wind curtailment in Northeast China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 55-64.
- Fang, Tingting & Lahdelma, Risto, 2015. "Genetic optimization of multi-plant heat production in district heating networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 610-619.
- Wang, Haichao & Abdollahi, Elnaz & Lahdelma, Risto & Jiao, Wenling & Zhou, Zhigang, 2015. "Modelling and optimization of the smart hybrid renewable energy for communities (SHREC)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 114-123.
- Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Paatero, Jukka V. & Lahdelma, Risto, 2013. "Evaluation of choices for sustainable rural electrification in developing countries: A multicriteria approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 589-599.
- repec:eee:energy:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:337-356 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1095-:d:105930 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Jian & Cho, Heejin & Knizley, Alta, 2016. "Evaluation of financial incentives for combined heat and power (CHP) systems in U.S. regions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 738-762.
- Zhang, Lipeng & Gudmundsson, Oddgeir & Thorsen, Jan Eric & Li, Hongwei & Li, Xiaopeng & Svendsen, Svend, 2016. "Method for reducing excess heat supply experienced in typical Chinese district heating systems by achieving hydraulic balance and improving indoor air temperature control at the building level," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 431-442.
- Da Xie & Yupu Lu & Junbo Sun & Chenghong Gu & Jilai Yu, 2016. "Optimal Operation of Network-Connected Combined Heat and Powers for Customer Profit Maximization," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-17, June.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:345-368 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTechno-economic analysis; Combined heat and power; Combined heating system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:12:p:7950-7962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.