The barriers to energy efficiency in China: Assessing household electricity savings and consumer behavior in Liaoning Province
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crompton, Paul & Wu, Yanrui, 2005.
"Energy consumption in China: past trends and future directions,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 195-208, January.
- Paul Crompton & Yanrui Wu, 2004. "Energy Consumption in China: Past Trends and Future Directions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Marilyn A., 2001. "Market failures and barriers as a basis for clean energy policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1197-1207, November.
- Lutzenhiser, Loren, 1992. "A cultural model of household energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-60.
- Min, Guan Fu & Mills, Evan & Zhang, Qin, 1997. "Energy efficient lighting in China : Problems and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 77-83, January.
- Paul C. Stern, 1986. "Blind spots in policy analysis: What economics doesn't say about energy use," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 200-227.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 91-122, May.
- Lu, Wei, 2007. "Potential energy savings and environmental impacts of energy efficiency standards for vapor compression central air conditioning units in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1709-1717, March.
- Brown, Marilyn A., 1993. "The effectiveness of codes and marketing in promoting energy-efficient home construction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 391-402, April.
- Yang, Ming, 2008. "China's energy efficiency target 2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 561-570, February.
- Gielen, Dolf & Changhong, Chen, 2001. "The CO2 emission reduction benefits of Chinese energy policies and environmental policies:: A case study for Shanghai, period 1995-2020," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 257-270, November.
- Lu, Wei, 2006. "Potential energy savings and environmental impact by implementing energy efficiency standard for household refrigerators in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1583-1589, September.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2009. "The importance of comprehensiveness in renewable electricity and energy-efficiency policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1529-1541, April.
- Kempton, Willett & Layne, Linda L., 1994. "The consumer's energy analysis environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 857-866, October.
- Price, L & Sinton, J & Worrell, E & Phylipsen, D & Xiulian, H & Ji, L, 2002. "Energy use and carbon dioxide emissions from steel production in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 429-446.
- He, Jiankun & Liu, Bin & Zhang, Aling, 2006. "Analysis of the effect and potential of energy conservation in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3702-3708, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLiaoning Province Energy efficiency Household electricity consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:2:p:1202-1209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.