The importance of comprehensiveness in renewable electricity and energy-efficiency policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carter, Sheryl, 2001. "Breaking The Consumption Habit: Ratemaking for Efficient Resource Decisions," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(10), pages 66-74, December.
- Geller, E Scott, 1981. " Evaluating Energy Conservation Programs: Is Verbal Report Enough?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 331-335, December.
- Meyer, Niels I., 2003. "European schemes for promoting renewables in liberalised markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 665-676, June.
- Blok, Kornelis, 2006. "Renewable energy policies in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 251-255, February.
- Rickerson, Wilson H. & Sawin, Janet L. & Grace, Robert C., 2007. "If the Shoe FITs: Using Feed-in Tariffs to Meet U.S. Renewable Electricity Targets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 73-86, May.
- Haddad, Brent M. & Jefferiss, Paul, 1999. "Forging Consensus on National Renewables Policy: The Renewables Portfolio Standard and the National Public Benefits Trust Fund," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 68-80, March.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 91-122, May.
- Aune, Margrethe, 2007. "Energy comes home," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5457-5465, November.
- Brown, Marilyn A., 1993. "The effectiveness of codes and marketing in promoting energy-efficient home construction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 391-402, April.
- Sáenz de Miera, Gonzalo & del Rio González, Pablo & Vizcaino, Ignacio, 2008. "Analysing the impact of renewable electricity support schemes on power prices: The case of wind electricity in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3345-3359, September.
- Lauber, Volkmar, 2004. "REFIT and RPS: options for a harmonised Community framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1405-1414, August.
- Wiser, Ryan & Bolinger, Mark & Barbose, Galen, 2007. "Using the Federal Production Tax Credit to Build a Durable Market for Wind Power in the United States," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 77-88, November.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2004. "The Effects of Information on Residential Demand for Electricity," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-18.
- Kempton, Willett & Layne, Linda L., 1994. "The consumer's energy analysis environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 857-866, October.
- Pitts, Robert E & Wittenbach, James L, 1981. " Tax Credits as a Means of Influencing Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 335-338, December.
- Bird, Lori & Bolinger, Mark & Gagliano, Troy & Wiser, Ryan & Brown, Matthew & Parsons, Brian, 2005. "Policies and market factors driving wind power development in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1397-1407, July.
- Schultz, Don & Eto, Joseph, 1990. "Carrots and sticks: Shared-savings incentive programs for energy efficiency," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(10), pages 32-32, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Energy efficiency Energy policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:4:p:1529-1541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.