School of Applied Economics Beijing, China
Renmin University of China
59 Zhongguancun Street, Beijing, 100872
RePEc:edi:aeruccn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- HuiHui Liu & ZhongXiang Zhang & ZhanMing Chen & DeSheng Dou, 2018.
"The Impact of China’s Electricity Deregulation on Coal and Power Industries: Two-stage Game Modeling Approach,"
2018.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- HuiHui Liu & ZhongXiang Zhang & ZhanMing Chen & DeSheng Dou, 2018. "The impact of China’s electricity deregulation on coal and power industries: Two-stage game modeling approach," CCEP Working Papers 1804, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Liu, HuiHui & Zhang, ZhongXiang & Chen, ZhanMing & Dou, DeSheng, 2018. "The Impact of China’s Electricity Deregulation on Coal and Power Industries: Two-stage Game Modeling Approach," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 273367, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Liu, HuiHui & Zhang, ZhongXiang & Chen, Zhan-Ming & Dou, DeSheng, 2019. "The impact of China's electricity price deregulation on coal and power industries: Two-stage game modeling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Zhan-Ming Chen & Liyuan Wang & Xiao-Bing Zhang & Xinye Zheng, 2019. "The Co-Movement and Asymmetry between Energy and Grain Prices: Evidence from the Crude Oil and Corn Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-18, April.
- Chen, Zhan-Ming & Chen, Pei-Lin & Ma, Zeming & Xu, Shiyun & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed, 2019. "Inflationary and distributional effects of fossil energy price fluctuation on the Chinese economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C).
- Cai, Bofeng & Lu, Jun & Wang, Jinnan & Dong, Huijuan & Liu, Xiaoman & Chen, Yang & Chen, Zhanming & Cong, Jianhui & Cui, Zhipeng & Dai, Chunyan & Fang, Kai & Feng, Tong & Guo, Jie & Li, Fen & Meng, Fa, 2019. "A benchmark city-level carbon dioxide emission inventory for China in 2005," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 233, pages 659-673.
- Kan, S.Y. & Chen, B. & Wu, X.F. & Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q., 2019. "Natural gas overview for world economy: From primary supply to final demand via global supply chains," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 215-225.
- Zhan-Ming Chen, 2017. "Inventory and Distribution of Energy Subsidies of China," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(KAPSARC S).
- Liu, Huihui & Chen, ZhanMing & Wang, Jianliang & Fan, Jihong, 2017. "The impact of resource tax reform on China's coal industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 52-61.
- Xun Zhang & Yuehui Ma & Bin Ye & Zhang-Ming Chen & Ling Xiong, 2016. "Feasibility Analyses of Developing Low Carbon City with Hybrid Energy Systems in China: The Case of Shenzhen," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-16, May.
- Shipei Zeng & Zhanming Chen, 2016. "Impact of fossil fuel subsidy reform in China: estimations of household welfare effects based on 2007–2012 data," Economic and Political Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 299-318, July.
- Guo, Jin & Zheng, Xinye & Chen, Zhan-Ming, 2016. "How does coal price drive up inflation? Reexamining the relationship between coal price and general price level in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 265-276.
- Jiang, Jingjing & Xie, Dejun & Ye, Bin & Shen, Bo & Chen, Zhanming, 2016. "Research on China’s cap-and-trade carbon emission trading scheme: Overview and outlook," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 902-917.
- Zhang, B. & Qiao, H. & Chen, Z.M. & Chen, B., 2016. "Growth in embodied energy transfers via China’s domestic trade: Evidence from multi-regional input–output analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1093-1105.
- Chen, Zhan-Ming & Liu, Yu & Qin, Ping & Zhang, Bo & Lester, Leo & Chen, Guanghua & Guo, Yumei & Zheng, Xinye, 2015. "Environmental externality of coal use in China: Welfare effect and tax regulation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 16-31.
- Zheng, Xinye & Wei, Chu & Qin, Ping & Guo, Jin & Yu, Yihua & Song, Feng & Chen, Zhanming, 2014. "Characteristics of residential energy consumption in China: Findings from a household survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 126-135.
- Chen, Zhan-Ming, 2014. "Inflationary effect of coal price change on the Chinese economy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 301-309.
- Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Lai, T.M. & Ahmad, B. & Chen, Z.M. & Shao, L. & Ji, Xi, 2013. "Embodied greenhouse gas emission by Macao," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 819-833.
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Xia, X.H. & Xu, X.Y. & Chen, Y.B., 2013. "The impact of domestic trade on China's regional energy uses: A multi-regional input–output modeling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1169-1181.
- Shao, Ling & Wu, Zi & Zeng, L. & Chen, Z.M. & Zhou, Y. & Chen, G.Q., 2013. "Embodied energy assessment for ecological wastewater treatment by a constructed wetland," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 252(C), pages 63-71.
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q. & Xia, X.H. & Li, S.C. & Chen, Z.M. & Ji, Xi, 2012. "Environmental emissions by Chinese industry: Exergy-based unifying assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 490-501.
- Xia, X.H. & Huang, G.T. & Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Yang, Q., 2011. "Energy security, efficiency and carbon emission of Chinese industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3520-3528, June.
- Chen, G.Q. & Chen, Z.M., 2011. "Greenhouse gas emissions and natural resources use by the world economy: Ecological input–output modeling," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 222(14), pages 2362-2376.
- Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q., 2011. "Embodied carbon dioxide emission at supra-national scale: A coalition analysis for G7, BRIC, and the rest of the world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2899-2909, May.
- Chen, Z.M. & Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q., 2011. "Cosmic exergy based ecological assessment for a wetland in Beijing," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 322-329.
- Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q., 2011. "An overview of energy consumption of the globalized world economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5920-5928, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhan-Ming Chen
(陈占明) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.