The Impact of China’s Electricity Deregulation on Coal and Power Industries: Two-stage Game Modeling Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- HuiHui Liu & ZhongXiang Zhang & ZhanMing Chen & DeSheng Dou, 2018. "The impact of China’s electricity deregulation on coal and power industries: Two-stage game modeling approach," CCEP Working Papers 1804, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- HuiHui Liu & ZhongXiang Zhang & ZhanMing Chen & DeSheng Dou, 2018. "The Impact of China’s Electricity Deregulation on Coal and Power Industries: Two-stage Game Modeling Approach," Working Papers 2018.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Lyon, Thomas P. & Song, Cui, 2012. "Lurching towards markets for power: China’s electricity policy 1985–2007," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 148-155.
- Liu, Huihui & Chen, ZhanMing & Wang, Jianliang & Fan, Jihong, 2017. "The impact of resource tax reform on China's coal industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 52-61.
- Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Parsa Moghaddam, Mohsen & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohamad Kazem, 2013. "Development of a virtual power market model to investigate strategic and collusive behavior of market players," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 717-728.
- Mou, Dunguo, 2014. "Understanding China’s electricity market reform from the perspective of the coal-fired power disparity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 224-234.
- Wang, Bing, 2007. "An imbalanced development of coal and electricity industries in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4959-4968, October.
- Ngan, H.W., 2010. "Electricity regulation and electricity market reforms in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2142-2148, May.
- Zhao, Changhong & Zhang, Weirong & Wang, Yang & Liu, Qilin & Guo, Jingsheng & Xiong, Minpeng & Yuan, Jiahai, 2017. "The economics of coal power generation in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 1-9.
- Ma, Chunbo & Zhao, Xiaoli, 2015. "China's electricity market restructuring and technology mandates: Plant-level evidence for changing operational efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 227-237.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi, 2012. "China's electricity market-oriented reform: From an absolute to a relative monopoly," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 143-148.
- Lise, Wietze & Linderhof, Vincent & Kuik, Onno & Kemfert, Claudia & Ostling, Robert & Heinzow, Thomas, 2006. "A game theoretic model of the Northwestern European electricity market--market power and the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2123-2136, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cui, Shana & Pittman, Russell & Zhao, Jian, 2018. "Restructuring the Chinese Freight Railway: Two Scenarios," MPRA Paper 88407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-04-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2019-04-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2019-04-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemth:273367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.