Cosmic exergy based ecological assessment for a wetland in Beijing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q., 2010. "Physical sustainability assessment for the China society: Exergy-based systems account for resources use and environmental emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 1527-1545, August.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:3:p:397-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valero, A., 2006. "Exergy accounting: Capabilities and drawbacks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 164-180.
- Sciubba, Enrico, 2003. "Extended exergy accounting applied to energy recovery from waste: The concept of total recycling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 1315-1334.
- Wall, Göran, 1990. "Exergy conversion in the Japanese society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 435-444.
- Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B., 2009. "Extended-exergy analysis of the Chinese society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1127-1144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Yin & Dengsheng Lu & Yichen Tian & Qianjun Zhao & Chao Yuan, 2014. "Evaluation of Carbon and Oxygen Balances in Urban Ecosystems Using Land Use/Land Cover and Statistical Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, December.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:252:y:2013:i:c:p:280-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:252:y:2013:i:c:p:63-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:156:y:2019:i:c:p:196-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:252:y:2013:i:c:p:83-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:271:y:2014:i:c:p:90-102 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCosmic exergy; Wetland ecosystem; Ecological assessment; Exergetic ecology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:2:p:322-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.