Report NEP-COM-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gloria Sheu & Charles Taragin, 2018. "Simulating Mergers in a Vertical Supply Chain with Bargaining," EAG Discussions Papers 201804, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Maarten Janssen & Sandro Shelegia, 2018. "Beliefs and consumer search in a vertical industry," Economics Working Papers 1605, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem Roig, 2018. "Investment and Market Structure in Common Agency Games," Documentos de Trabajo 016203, Universidad del Rosario.
- Miao, Chun-Hui, 2018. "Excessive Search," MPRA Paper 85818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens Weghake & Claudia Keser & Martin Schmidt & Mathias Erlei, 2018. "Pricing in Asymmetric Two-Sided Markets: A Laboratory Experiment," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0018, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Garcia, Arturo & Leal, Mariel & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "A new irrelevance result in an endogenous timing with a consumer-friendly public firm," MPRA Paper 85648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deniz O Igan & Ali Mirzaei & Tomoe Moore, 2018. "How Do Regulations of Entry and Credit Access Relate to Industry Competition? International Evidence," IMF Working Papers 18/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Derrien, François & Frésard, Laurent & Slabik, Victoria & Valta, Philip, 2017. "The Negative Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Value of Rivals," HEC Research Papers Series 1204, HEC Paris, revised 04 Oct 2017.
- Maria Perrotta Berlin & Bei Qin & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2018. "Leniency, Asymmetric Punishment and Corruption: Evidence from China," CEIS Research Paper 431, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Apr 2018.
- Tünde Cserpes, 2018. "When Liability Becomes Potential: Intermediary Entrepreneurship in Dynamic Market Contexts," Working Papers 18-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nguyen-Ones, Mai & Steen, Frode, 2018. "Measuring Market Power in Gasoline Retailing: A Market- or Station Phenomenon?," Discussion Papers 2018/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ruddell, Keith, 2018. "Supply Function Equilibrium over a Constrained Transmission Line I: Calculating Equilibria," Working Paper Series 1208, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bertsch, Valentin & Devine, Mel & Sweeney, Conor & Parnell, Andrew C., 2018. "Analysing long-term interactions between demand response and different electricity markets using a stochastic market equilibrium model," Papers WP585, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- HuiHui Liu & ZhongXiang Zhang & ZhanMing Chen & DeSheng Dou, 2018. "The impact of China’s electricity deregulation on coal and power industries: Two-stage game modeling approach," CCEP Working Papers 1804, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tsionas, Mike & Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2018. "An Internally Consistent Approach to the Estimation of Market Power and Cost Efficiency with an Application to U.S. Banking," MPRA Paper 85811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2017.
"Примена Индекса Линда У Истраживању Концентрације И Конкуренције У Банковном Сектору Србије
[The Use of Linda Indices in Research of Concentration and Competition in Serbian Banking Sector]," MPRA Paper 85718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Garicano, 2018. "Blockchain: The birth of decentralized governance," Economics Working Papers 1608, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- de Reuver, Mark & Sørensen, Carsten & Basole, Rahul C., 2018. "The digital platform: a research agenda," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 80669, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jose-Miguel Abito & Christopher R. Knittel & Konstantinos Metaxoglou & André Trindade, 2018. "Coordinating Separate Markets for Externalities," NBER Working Papers 24481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.