Exergy-based assessment for waste gas emissions from Chinese transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Soylu, Seref, 2007. "Estimation of Turkish road transport emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4088-4094, August.
- He, Kebin & Huo, Hong & Zhang, Qiang & He, Dongquan & An, Feng & Wang, Michael & Walsh, Michael P., 2005. "Oil consumption and CO2 emissions in China's road transport: current status, future trends, and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1499-1507, August.
- Morris, David R. & Szargut, Jan, 1986. "Standard chemical exergy of some elements and compounds on the planet earth," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(8), pages 733-755.
- Ukidwe, Nandan U. & Bakshi, Bhavik R., 2007. "Industrial and ecological cumulative exergy consumption of the United States via the 1997 input–output benchmark model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1560-1592.
- Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 2005. "Thermodynamic aspects of renewables and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, April.
- Yi, Honghong & Hao, Jiming & Tang, Xiaolong, 2007. "Atmospheric environmental protection in China: Current status, developmental trend and research emphasis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 907-915, February.
- Cleveland, Cutler J. & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Stern, David I., 2000. "Aggregation and the role of energy in the economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 301-317, February.
- Sciubba, Enrico, 2003. "Extended exergy accounting applied to energy recovery from waste: The concept of total recycling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 1315-1334.
- Common, Mick, 2007. "Measuring national economic performance without using prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 92-102, October.
- Federici, M. & Ulgiati, S. & Basosi, R., 2008. "A thermodynamic, environmental and material flow analysis of the Italian highway and railway transport systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 760-775.
- Hu, Zhiyuan & Pu, Gengqiang & Fang, Fang & Wang, Chengtao, 2004. "Economics, environment, and energy life cycle assessment of automobiles fueled by bio-ethanol blends in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 2183-2192.
- Wang, Michael Q, 1994. "Cost savings of using a marketable permit system for regulating light-duty vehicle emissions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 221-232, October.
- Rosen, Marc A. & Dincer, Ibrahim & Kanoglu, Mehmet, 2008. "Role of exergy in increasing efficiency and sustainability and reducing environmental impact," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 128-137, January.
- Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q., 2006. "Exergy analysis of energy utilization in the transportation sector in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1709-1719, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:252:y:2013:i:c:p:176-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turan, Onder, 2015. "An exergy way to quantify sustainability metrics for a high bypass turbofan engine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 722-736.
- Aydın, Hakan & Turan, Önder & Karakoç, T. Hikmet & Midilli, Adnan, 2013. "Exergo-sustainability indicators of a turboprop aircraft for the phases of a flight," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 550-560.
- Dai, Jing & Chen, Bin & Sciubba, Enrico, 2014. "Extended exergy based ecological accounting for the transportation sector in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 229-237.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:317-:d:128831 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q. & Xia, X.H. & Li, S.C. & Chen, Z.M. & Ji, Xi, 2012. "Environmental emissions by Chinese industry: Exergy-based unifying assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 490-501.
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q., 2010. "Physical sustainability assessment for the China society: Exergy-based systems account for resources use and environmental emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 1527-1545, August.
- Xia, X.H. & Huang, G.T. & Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Yang, Q., 2011. "Energy security, efficiency and carbon emission of Chinese industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3520-3528, June.
- Song, Malin & Zheng, Wanping & Wang, Zeya, 2016. "Environmental efficiency and energy consumption of highway transportation systems in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 441-449.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:14:p:2362-2376 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:252:y:2013:i:c:p:83-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atılgan, Ramazan & Turan, Önder & Altuntaş, Önder & Aydın, Hakan & Synylo, Kateryna, 2013. "Environmental impact assessment of a turboprop engine with the aid of exergy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 664-671.
- Bo Zhang & Suping Peng & Xiangyang Xu & Lijie Wang, 2011. "Embodiment Analysis for Greenhouse Gas Emissions by Chinese Economy Based on Global Thermodynamic Potentials," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 1-19, November.
- Xia, X.H. & Chen, Y.B. & Li, J.S. & Tasawar, H. & Alsaedi, A. & Chen, G.Q., 2014. "Energy regulation in China: Objective selection, potential assessment and responsibility sharing by partial frontier analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 292-302.
- He, Ling-Yun & Chen, Yu, 2013. "Thou shalt drive electric and hybrid vehicles: Scenario analysis on energy saving and emission mitigation for road transportation sector in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 30-40.
- Lixiao Zhang & Yueyi Feng & Bin Chen, 2011. "Alternative Scenarios for the Development of a Low-Carbon City: A Case Study of Beijing, China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q. & Li, J.S. & Tao, L., 2014. "Methane emissions of energy activities in China 1980–2007," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 11-21.
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2010. "Measuring and decomposing sustainable efficiency in agricultural production: A cumulative exergy balance approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1765-1776, July.
- Xiangzheng Deng & Jianzhi Han & Fang Yin, 2012. "Net Energy, CO 2 Emission and Land-Based Cost-Benefit Analyses of Jatropha Biodiesel: A Case Study of the Panzhihua Region of Sichuan Province in China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(7), pages 1-15, June.
More about this item
KeywordsExergy Environmental emission Transportation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:6:p:2231-2240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.