Lobbying friends and foes in climate policy: The case of business and environmental interest groups in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1994.
"Protection for Sale,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 833-850.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Protection For Sale," NBER Working Papers 4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 1999. "U.S. Interest Groups Prefer Emission Trading: A New Perspective," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 101(1-2), pages 109-128, October.
- Beate Kohler-Koch & Christine Quittkat, 1999. "Intermediation of Interests in the European Union," MZES Working Papers 9, MZES.
- Markussen, Peter & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2005. "Industry lobbying and the political economy of GHG trade in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 245-255, January.
- Pieter Bouwen, 2004. "The Logic of Access to the European Parliament: Business Lobbying in the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 473-495, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:04:p:775-790_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Crombez, 2002. "Information, Lobbying and the Legislative Process in the European Union," European Union Politics, , vol. 3(1), pages 7-32, March.
- Potters, Jan & Van Winden, Frans, 1990. "Modelling political pressure as transmission of information," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 61-88, August.
- Anne Gullberg, 2008. "Rational lobbying and EU climate policy," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 161-178, June.
- Axel Michaelowa, 1998. "Climate policy and interest Groups—A Public choice analysis," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 33(6), pages 251-259, November.
- Randolph Sloof & Frans van Winden, 2000. "Show Them Your Teeth First!," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 81-120, July.
- Potters, Jan & van Winden, Frans, 1992. "Lobbying and Asymmetric Information," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 269-292, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Förster, Manuel & Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 2016.
"Trust and manipulation in social networks,"
Cambridge University Press, pages 216-243.
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881145, HAL.
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent J. Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Working Papers 2014.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- FORSTER, Manuel & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Trust and manipulation in social networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2013050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dumas, Marion & Rising, James & Urpelainen, Johannes, 2016. "Political competition and renewable energy transitions over long time horizons: A dynamic approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 175-184.
- Krumm, Raimund & Volkert, Jürgen, 2015. "Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der politischen Realisierbarkeit intra- und intergenerativer Gerechtigkeit," UFZ Discussion Papers 11/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Sühlsen, Kathrin & Hisschemöller, Matthijs, 2014. "Lobbying the ‘Energiewende’. Assessing the effectiveness of strategies to promote the renewable energy business in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 316-325.
- Sven Rudolph & Friedrich Schneider, 2011. "Did the Japanese Patient Follow the Doctor's Orders? Mostly no! A Public Choice Analysis of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Schemes in Japan before and after the Earthquake," CESifo Working Paper Series 3639, CESifo Group Munich.
- Katharina Rietig, 2011. "Public pressure versus lobbying � how do Environmental NGOs matter most in climate negotiations?," GRI Working Papers 70, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00881145 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11558-016-9262-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-05-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:8:p:2954-2962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.