Environmental and wider implications of political impediments to environmental tax reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clinch, J. Peter & Healy, John D., 2000. "Domestic energy efficiency in Ireland: correcting market failure," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Goldemberg, Jose & Speck, Stefan, 2000. "A future for carbon taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412, March.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F., 1997. "Carbon Taxes with Exemptions in an Open Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the German Tax Initiative," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 189-203, February.
- Michael E. Porter & Claas van der Linde, 1995. "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 97-118, Fall.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Schneider, Stephen H., 1999. "Induced technological change and the attractiveness of CO2 abatement policies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 211-253, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ionel Bostan & Mihaela Onofrei & Elena-Doina Dascalu & Bogdan Fîrtescu, 2016. "Impact of Sustainable Environmental Expenditures Policy on Air Pollution Reduction, During European Integration Framework," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 286-286, May.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan & Cherry, Todd L., 2011. "Do you not like Pigou, or do you not understand him? Tax aversion and revenue recycling in the lab," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 53-64, July.
- Spencer, Thomas & Carole-Anne, Senit & Anna, Drutschinin, 2012. "The political economy of Australia’s climate change and clean energy legislation: lessons learned," MPRA Paper 43669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McKitrick, Ross & Lee, Jamie, 2017.
"Forming a Majority Coalition for Carbon Taxes under a State-Contingent Updating Rule,"
Strategic Behavior and the Environment,
now publishers, vol. 6(4), pages 289-309, November.
- Ross McKitrick & Jamie Lee, 2016. "Forming a Majority Coalition for Carbon Taxes Under a State-Contingent Updating Rule," Working Papers 1610, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lloyd, Bob, 2007. "The Commons revisited: The tragedy continues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5806-5818, November.
- Andrea Bigano & Aleksander Śniegocki & Jacopo Zotti, 2016.
"Policies for a More Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-22, July.
- Bigano, Andrea & Śniegocki, Aleksander & Zotti, Jacopo, "undated". "Policies for a more Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 236241, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Andrea Bigano & Aleksander Sniegocki & Jacopo Zotti, 2016. "Policies for a more Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility," Working Papers 2016.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fu, Miao & Andrew Kelly, J., 2012. "Carbon related taxation policies for road transport: Efficacy of ownership and usage taxes, and the role of public transport and motorist cost perception on policy outcomes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 57-69.
- Wang, X.W. & Hua, B., 2007. "Global scope assessment: A novel method and its application to the Chinese paper industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1610-1615, March.
- Ercolano, Salvatore & Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Romano, Oriana, 2012. "Environmental fiscal reform and willingness to pay for the environment: an empirical analysis on European micro data," MPRA Paper 39680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:8:p:960-970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .