Impact of Sustainable Environmental Expenditures Policy on Air Pollution Reduction, During European Integration Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clinch, J. Peter & Dunne, Louise & Dresner, Simon, 2006. "Environmental and wider implications of political impediments to environmental tax reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 960-970, May.
- Sebastian Miller & Mauricio Vela, 2013.
"Are Environmentally Related Taxes Effective?,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-467, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastián J. Miller & Mauricio A. Vela, 2013. "Are Environmentally Related Taxes Effective?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83674, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2012. "Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact — The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 112-122.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2011. "Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact. The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- López, Ramón & Galinato, Gregmar I. & Islam, Asif, 2011. "Fiscal spending and the environment: Theory and empirics," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 180-198, September.
- Ramon Lopez & Gregmar Galinato & Asif Islam, 2009. "Fiscal Spending and the Environment: Theory and Empirics," Working Papers 2009-22, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Kenneth G. Ruffing, 2010. "The Role of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development in Environmental Policy Making," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 199-220, Summer.
- Bruce Morley, 2012. "Empirical evidence on the effectiveness of environmental taxes," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(18), pages 1817-1820, December.
- Morley, Bruce, 2010. "Empirical Evidence on the Effectiveness of Environmental Taxes," Department of Economics Working Papers 18105, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Haščič & Margarita Kalamova, 2010. "Environmental Policy Design Characteristics and Technological Innovation: Evidence from Patent Data," OECD Environment Working Papers 16, OECD Publishing.
- Ramón López & Amparo Palacios, 2014. "Why has Europe Become Environmentally Cleaner? Decomposing the Roles of Fiscal, Trade and Environmental Policies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(1), pages 91-108, May.
- Everett, Tim & Ishwaran, Mallika & Ansaloni, Gian Paolo & Rubin, Alex, 2010. "Economic growth and the environment," MPRA Paper 23585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takumi Haibara, 2009. "Environmental Funds, Public Abatement, and Welfare," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 167-177, October.
- Peter Rafaj & Markus Amann & José Siri & Henning Wuester, 2014. "Changes in European greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions 1960–2010: decomposition of determining factors," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 477-504, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:6:p:1408-1416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shuichi Ohori, 2011. "Environmental policy instruments and foreign ownership," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(1), pages 65-78, January.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hačič & Margarita Kalamova, 2010. "Environmental Policy Characteristics and Technological Innovation," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 277-302.
- Sebastian Miller & Mauricio Vela, 2013. "Are Environmentally Related Taxes Effective?," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-467, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment expenditure; European framework; air quality; environmental policy; pollution reduction; green tax;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:42:y:2016:i:18:p:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.