Environmental Policy Design Characteristics and Technological Innovation: Evidence from Patent Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geraldine Ang & Dirk Röttgers & Pralhad Burli, 2017. "The empirics of enabling investment and innovation in renewable energy," OECD Environment Working Papers 123, OECD Publishing.
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2016. "Austria 2025 – Environmental Innovations in Austria. Performance and Success Factors," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(11), pages 809-820, November.
- Juliana Subtil Lacerda & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2014. "International Diffusion of Renewable Energy Innovations: Lessons from the Lead Markets for Wind Power in China, Germany and USA," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-28, December.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012.
"Determinants of renewable energy innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation,"
Sciences Po publications
2012-05, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: Environmental Policies vs. Market Regulation," Working Papers 201204, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Corsatea, Teodora Diana, 2014. "Increasing synergies between institutions and technology developers: Lessons from marine energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 682-696.
- Amore, Mario Daniele & Bennedsen, Morten, 2016. "Corporate governance and green innovation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 54-72.
- Ionel Bostan & Mihaela Onofrei & Elena-Doina Dascalu & Bogdan Fîrtescu, 2016. "Impact of Sustainable Environmental Expenditures Policy on Air Pollution Reduction, During European Integration Framework," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 286-286, May.
- Barbieri, Nicolò, 2015.
"Investigating the impacts of technological position and European environmental regulation on green automotive patent activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 140-152.
- Nicolò Barbieri, 2014. "Investigating the impacts of technological position and European environmental regulation on green automotive patent activity," SEEDS Working Papers 3114, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Ghisetti, Claudia & Pontoni, Federico, 2015. "Investigating policy and R&D effects on environmental innovation: A meta-analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 57-66.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:545-553 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:6:p:1018-1031 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klagge, Britta & Liu, Zhigao & Campos Silva, Pedro, 2012. "Constructing China’s wind energy innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 370-382.
- Ghisetti, Claudia & Quatraro, Francesco, 2013. "Beyond inducement in climate change: Does environmental performance spur environmental technologies? A regional analysis of cross-sectoral differences," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 99-113.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2015. "Environmental regulation and the cross-border diffusion of new technology: Evidence from automobile patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 244-257.
- Park, Joo Young, 2014. "The evolution of waste into a resource: Examining innovation in technologies reusing coal combustion by-products using patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1816-1826.
- Ghisetti, Claudia & Marzucchi, Alberto & Montresor, Sandro, 2015. "The open eco-innovation mode. An empirical investigation of eleven European countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 1080-1093.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58885 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lehr, Ulrike & Lutz, Christian & Edler, Dietmar, 2012.
"Green jobs? Economic impacts of renewable energy in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 358-364.
- Ulrike Lehr & Ulrike Lehr & Christian Lutz, 2011. "Green Jobs? Economic impacts of renewable energy in Germany," EcoMod2011 2791, EcoMod.
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2013. "Environmental performance, innovation and spillovers. Evidence from a regional NAMEA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 101-114.
- N. N., 2016. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, Heft 11/2016," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(11), November.
- Marisa Beck, Randall Wigle, 2014. "Carbon Revenue: Recycling versus Technological Incentives," LCERPA Working Papers 0079, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 13 Jan 2014.
- Bergek, Anna & Berggren, Christian, 2014. "The impact of environmental policy instruments on innovation: A review of energy and automotive industry studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 112-123.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0069-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Guarini, 2015. "Complementarity between environmental efficiency and labour productivity in a cumulative growth process," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 68(272), pages 41-56.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental policy; innovation; innovation; politique environnementale; technologie; technology;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-12-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-12-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:16-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.