Environmental policy instruments and foreign ownership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813141094_0009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judith M. Dean & Mary E. Lovely & Hua Wang, 2017.
"Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Economic Integration and Domestic Performance, chapter 9, pages 155-167
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua, 2009. "Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-13, September.
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua, 2005. "Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3505, The World Bank.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Harrison, Ann E., 2003.
"Moving to greener pastures? Multinationals and the pollution haven hypothesis,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S.*Harrison, Ann E., 1997. "Moving to greener pastures : multinationals and the pollution-haven hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1744, The World Bank.
- Gunnar A. Eskeland & Ann E. Harrison, 2002. "Moving to Greener Pastures? Multinationals and the Pollution Haven Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 8888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 2003. "Domestic and international strategic interactions in environment policy formation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(2), pages 613-633, March.
- Roberto A. De Santis & Frank Stähler, 2009.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Environmental Taxes,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 115-135, February.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stähler, Frank, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Environmental Taxes," Kiel Working Papers 1013, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stähler, Frank, 2008. "Foreign direct investment and environmental taxes," Working Paper Series 921, European Central Bank.
- Jota Ishikawa & Yoichi Sugita & Laixun Zhao, 2009. "Corporate Control, Foreign Ownership Regulations and Technology Transfer," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(269), pages 197-209, June.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Sajal Lahiri & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2007. "Relative Emission Standard versus Tax under Oligopoly: The Role of Free Entry," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 107-128, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ionel Bostan & Mihaela Onofrei & Elena-Doina Dascalu & Bogdan Fîrtescu, 2016. "Impact of Sustainable Environmental Expenditures Policy on Air Pollution Reduction, During European Integration Framework," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 286-286, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental policy; Foreign ownership; Oligopoly;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:envpol:v:13:y:2011:i:1:p:65-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .