Vehicle and fuel demand in Morocco
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dargay, Joyce & Gately, Dermot, 1997. "Vehicle ownership to 2015: Implications for energy use and emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1121-1127, December.
- Birol, F. & Guerer, N., 1993. "Modelling the transport sector fuel demand for developng economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1163-1172, December.
- Jones, Donald W., 1991. "How urbanization affects energy-use in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 621-630, September.
- Jayant Sathaye & Stephen Meyers, 1987. "Transport and Home Energy Use in Cities of the Developing Countries: A Review," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 85-104.
- Danielis, Romeo, 1995. "Energy use for transport in Italy : Past trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 799-807, September.
- Kimuyu, Peter K., 1993. "Urbanization and consumption of petroleum products in Kenya," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 403-407, April.
- Sorrell, Steve, 1992. "Fuel efficiency in the UK vehicle stock," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 766-780, August.
- Ibrahim, Ibrahim B. & Hurst, Christopher, 1990. "Estimating energy and oil demand functions : A study of thirteen developing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 93-102, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:13:p:1163-1171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.