The demand for gasoline in South Africa: An empirical analysis using co-integration techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, David F. & Pagan, Adrian R. & Sargan, J.Denis, 1984. "Dynamic specification," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1023-1100 Elsevier.
- Bardsen, Gunnar, 1989. "Estimation of Long Run Coefficients in Error Correction Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 51(3), pages 345-350, August.
- De Vita, G. & Endresen, K. & Hunt, L.C., 2006.
"An empirical analysis of energy demand in Namibia,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3447-3463, December.
- Glauco De Vita & Klaus Endresen & Lester C Hunt, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of Energy Demand in Namibia," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 110, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Polemis, Michael L., 2006. "Empirical assessment of the determinants of road energy demand in Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 385-403.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Nagy Eltony, M., 1996. "Demand for gasoline in the GCC: an application of pooling and testing procedures," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 203-209.
- Eltony, M. N. & Al-Mutairi, N. H., 1995. "Demand for gasoline in Kuwait : An empirical analysis using cointegration techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 249-253.
- Daniel J. Graham & Stephen Glaister, 2002. "The Demand for Automobile Fuel: A Survey of Elasticities," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Alves, Denisard C. O. & De Losso da Silveira Bueno, Rodrigo, 2003.
"Short-run, long-run and cross elasticities of gasoline demand in Brazil,"
Elsevier, pages 191-199.
- M. Galeotti & A. Lanza & M. Manera, 2001. "Rockets and feathers revisited: an international comparison on European gasoline markets," Working Paper CRENoS 200112, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Tang, Tuck Cheong, 2004. "Demand for broad money and expenditure components in Japan: an empirical study," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, pages 487-502.
- Samimi, Rodney, 1995. "Road transport energy demand in Australia: A cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 329-339.
- Bentzen, Jan, 1994. "An empirical analysis of gasoline demand in Denmark using cointegration techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 139-143.
- Drollas, Leonidas P., 1984. "The demand for gasoline : Further evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 71-82.
- Belhaj, Mohammed, 2002. "Vehicle and fuel demand in Morocco," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 1163-1171, October.
- Stanley, T. D., 2000. "An empirical critique of the Lucas critique," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 91-107.
- Charalambos Pattichis, 1999. "Price and income elasticities of disaggregated import demand: results from UECMs and an application," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 1061-1071.
- Ramanathan, R., 1999. "Short- and long-run elasticities of gasoline demand in India: An empirical analysis using cointegration techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 321-330.
- Birol, F. & Guerer, N., 1993. "Modelling the transport sector fuel demand for developng economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1163-1172, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGasoline demand Bounds testing Co-integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:30:y:2008:i:6:p:3222-3229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.