Estimating construction costs and schedules: Experience with power generation projects in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leung, Leonard & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2014. "An economic evaluation of Peru׳s liquefied natural gas export policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 643-654.
- Anuja Shaktawat & Shelly Vadhera, 2021. "Risk management of hydropower projects for sustainable development: a review," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 45-76, January.
- Weisser, Daniel, 2004. "Power sector reform in small island developing states: what role for renewable energy technologies?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-127, April.
- Kirchherr, Julian & Ahrenshop, Mats-Philip & Charles, Katrina, 2019. "Resettlement lies: Suggestive evidence from 29 large dam projects," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 208-219.
- Awojobi, Omotola & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2015.
"Were the hydro dams financed by the World Bank from 1976 to 2005 worthwhile?,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 222-232.
- Omotola Awojobi & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Were the Hydro Dams Financed by the World Bank from 1976 to 2005 Worthwhile?," Development Discussion Papers 2015-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Paul Terna Gbahabo & Oluseye Samuel Ajuwon, 2017. "Effects of Project Cost Overruns and Schedule Delays in Sub-Saharan Africa," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 3, EJIS Janu.
- Atif Ansar & Martin Pohlers, 2014. "Fluid populations, immobile assets: Synchronizing infrastructure investments with shifting demography," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 17(2), pages 222-248, June.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Saule Baurzhan & Author-Name: Godwin O. Olasehinde-Williams, 2018. "Evaluation of the Economic Performance of Hydropower Developments Supported by the World Bank Group 1975 to 2015," Development Discussion Papers 2018-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Ansar, Atif & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Budzier, Alexander & Lunn, Daniel, 2014.
"Should we build more large dams? The actual costs of hydropower megaproject development,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 43-56.
- Atif Ansar & Bent Flyvbjerg & Alexander Budzier & Daniel Lunn, 2014. "Should we build more large dams? The actual costs of hydropower megaproject development," Papers 1409.0002, arXiv.org.
- Gholamreza Dehdasht & Rosli Mohamad Zin & M. Salim Ferwati & Mu’azu Mohammed Abdullahi & Ali Keyvanfar & Ronald McCaffer, 2017. "DEMATEL-ANP Risk Assessment in Oil and Gas Construction Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-24, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:4:p:317-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.