Factors affecting CO2 emissions in China’s agriculture sector: Evidence from geographically weighted regression model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shao, Shuai & Liu, Jianghua & Geng, Yong & Miao, Zhuang & Yang, Yingchun, 2016. "Uncovering driving factors of carbon emissions from China’s mining sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 220-238.
- Lin, Boqiang & Ahmad, Izhar, 2016. "Energy substitution effect on transport sector of Pakistan based on trans-log production function," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1182-1193.
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Impact of energy technology patents in China: Evidence from a panel cointegration and error correction model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 214-223.
- Ma, Shuzhong & Feng, Han, 2013. "Will the decline of efficiency in China's agriculture come to an end? An analysis based on opening and convergence," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 179-190.
- Zhao, Xingrong & Zhang, Xi & Shao, Shuai, 2016. "Decoupling CO2 emissions and industrial growth in China over 1993–2013: The role of investment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 275-292.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "Carbon dioxide emissions reduction in China's transport sector: A dynamic VAR (vector autoregression) approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 486-495.
- Julian Ramirez-Villegas & Mike Salazar & Andy Jarvis & Carlos Navarro-Racines, 2012. "A way forward on adaptation to climate change in Colombian agriculture: perspectives towards 2050," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 611-628, December.
- Robaina-Alves, Margarita & Moutinho, Victor, 2014. "Decomposition of energy-related GHG emissions in agriculture over 1995–2008 for European countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 949-957.
- Shao, Shuai & Huang, Tao & Yang, Lili, 2014. "Using latent variable approach to estimate China׳s economy-wide energy rebound effect over 1954–2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 235-248.
- Nguyen Hoa & Tomoko Hasegawa & Yuzuru Matsuoka, 2014. "Climate change mitigation strategies in agriculture, forestry and other land use sectors in Vietnam," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 15-32, January.
- Isa Yunusa & Graeme Blair & Ayalsew Zerihun & Shenjiao Yang & Susan Wilson & Iain Young, 2015. "Enhancing carbon sequestration in soil with coal combustion products: a technology for minimising carbon footprints in coal-power generation and agriculture," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 131(4), pages 559-573, August.
- Zhang, Chuanguo & Zhou, Xiangxue, 2016. "Does foreign direct investment lead to lower CO2 emissions? Evidence from a regional analysis in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 943-951.
- Livia Bizikova & Erica Crawford & Maria Nijnik & Rob Swart, 2014. "Climate change adaptation planning in agriculture: processes, experiences and lessons learned from early adapters," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 411-430, April.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Regional differences in the CO2 emissions of China's iron and steel industry: Regional heterogeneity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 422-434.
- Tendall, Danielle M. & Gaillard, Gérard, 2015. "Environmental consequences of adaptation to climate change in Swiss agriculture: An analysis at farm level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 40-51.
- Zhang, Tonglin & Lin, Ge, 2016. "On Moran’s I coefficient under heterogeneity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 83-94.
- Fais, Birgit & Sabio, Nagore & Strachan, Neil, 2016. "The critical role of the industrial sector in reaching long-term emission reduction, energy efficiency and renewable targets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 699-712.
- Xianwei Fan & Dan Zheng & Minjun Shi, 2016. "How Does Land Development Promote China’s Urban Economic Growth? The Mediating Effect of Public Infrastructure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-12, March.
- Lin, Boqiang & Liu, Chang, 2016. "Why is electricity consumption inconsistent with economic growth in China?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 310-316.
- Zhu, Shu & Xu, Xin & Ren, Xiaojing & Sun, Tianhua & Oxley, Les & Rae, Allan & Ma, Hengyun, 2016. "Modeling technological bias and factor input behavior in China's wheat production sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 245-253.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "How industrialization and urbanization process impacts on CO2 emissions in China: Evidence from nonparametric additive regression models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 188-202.
- Esteve, Paloma & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Blanco-Gutiérrez, Irene & Downing, Thomas E., 2015. "A hydro-economic model for the assessment of climate change impacts and adaptation in irrigated agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 49-58.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Chen, Zhuo & Bonaparte, Yosef, 2010. "Explaining production inefficiency in China's agriculture using data envelopment analysis and semi-parametric bootstrapping," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 346-354, June.
- Mardani, Aref & Taghavifar, Hamid, 2016. "An overview on energy inputs and environmental emissions of grape production in West Azerbayjan of Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 918-924.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:279:d:65950 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili & Gan, Chunhui & Cao, Jianhua & Geng, Yong & Guan, Dabo, 2016. "Using an extended LMDI model to explore techno-economic drivers of energy-related industrial CO2 emission changes: A case study for Shanghai (China)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 516-536.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "A quantile regression analysis of China's provincial CO2 emissions: Where does the difference lie?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 328-342.
- Sebri, Maamar & Abid, Mehdi, 2012. "Energy use for economic growth: A trivariate analysis from Tunisian agriculture sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 711-716.
- Viet-Ngu Hoang & Mohammad Alauddin, 2012. "Input-Orientated Data Envelopment Analysis Framework for Measuring and Decomposing Economic, Environmental and Ecological Efficiency: An Application to OECD Agriculture," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(3), pages 431-452, March.
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Output and substitution elasticities of energy and implications for renewable energy expansion in the ECOWAS region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 125-137.
- Cheung, Grace & Davies, Peter J. & Trück, Stefan, 2016. "Financing alternative energy projects: An examination of challenges and opportunities for local government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 354-364.
- Fan, Meiting & Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili, 2015. "Combining global Malmquist–Luenberger index and generalized method of moments to investigate industrial total factor CO2 emission performance: A case of Shanghai (China)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 189-201.
- Dogan, Eyup & Sebri, Maamar & Turkekul, Berna, 2016. "Exploring the relationship between agricultural electricity consumption and output: New evidence from Turkish regional data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 370-377.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon dioxide emissions; Geographically weighted regression model; The agriculture sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:404-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.