Inequality in the distribution of expense allocated to the main energy fuels for Mexican households: 1968-2006
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hunt, Lester C. & Judge, Guy & Ninomiya, Yasushi, 2003.
"Underlying trends and seasonality in UK energy demand: a sectoral analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 93-118, January.
- Hunt, L.C. & Judge, G. & Ninomiya, Y., 2000. "Underlying Trends and Seasonality in UK Energy Demands: A Sectorial Analysis," Papers 134, Portsmouth University - Department of Economics.
- Galindo, Luis Miguel, 2005. "Short- and long-run demand for energy in Mexico: a cointegration approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1179-1185, June.
- Fernandez, E. & Saini, R.P. & Devadas, V., 2005. "Relative inequality in energy resource consumption: a case of Kanvashram village, Pauri Garhwal district, Uttranchall (India)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 763-772.
- Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali, 2004.
"Elasticities of electricity demand in urban Indian households,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 429-436, February.
- Massimo Filippini & Shonali Pachauri, 2002. "Elasticities of Electricity Demand in Urban Indian Households," CEPE Working paper series 02-16, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Sheinbaum, C. & Martínez, M. & Rodríguez, L., 1996. "Trends and prospects in Mexican residential energy use," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-504.
- Zhou, Zhongren & Wu, Wenliang & Wang, Xiaohua & Chen, Qun & Wang, Ou, 2009. "Analysis of changes in the structure of rural household energy consumption in northern China: A case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 187-193, January.
- Rapanos, Vassilis T. & Polemis, Michael L., 2006. "The structure of residential energy demand in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3137-3143, November.
- Nakagami, Hidetoshi, 1996. "Lifestyle change and energy use in Japan: Household equipment and energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1157-1167.
- Jacobson, Arne & Milman, Anita D. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2005. "Letting the (energy) Gini out of the bottle: Lorenz curves of cumulative electricity consumption and Gini coefficients as metrics of energy distribution and equity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1825-1832, September.
- Boonekamp, Piet G.M., 2007. "Price elasticities, policy measures and actual developments in household energy consumption - A bottom up analysis for the Netherlands," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-157, March.
- Biesiot, Wouter & Noorman, Klaas Jan, 1999. "Energy requirements of household consumption: a case study of The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 367-383, March.
- Larsen, Bodil Merethe & Nesbakken, Runa, 2004. "Household electricity end-use consumption: results from econometric and engineering models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 179-200, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Pascual-Sáez & David Cantarero-Prieto & Jose R. Pires-Manso, 2017. "Gross inland energy consumption inequality in Europe: An empirical approach," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1704, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Mirnezami, Seyed Reza, 2014. "Electricity inequality in Canada: Should pricing reforms eliminate subsidies to encourage efficient usage?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 36-43.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Expense Income Household Gini;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:32:y:2010:i:5:p:960-966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.