Analysis of changes in the structure of rural household energy consumption in northern China: A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Xiaohua & Feng, Zhengmin & Gao, xingfeng & Jiang, Kui, 1999. "On household energy consumption for rural development: a study on Yangzhong county of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 493-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Li-qun & Liu, Chun-xia & Sun, Zhi-yi, 2011. "A survey of China's low-carbon application practice--Opportunity goes with challenge," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2895-2903, August.
- Yu, Sha & Eom, Jiyong & Zhou, Yuyu & Evans, Meredydd & Clarke, Leon, 2014. "Scenarios of building energy demand for China with a detailed regional representation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 284-297.
- Jiang, Zhixiang & Dai, Yanhui & Luo, Xianxiang & Liu, Guocheng & Wang, Hefang & Zheng, Hao & Wang, Zhenyu, 2017. "Assessment of bioenergy development potential and its environmental impact for rural household energy consumption: A case study in Shandong, China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1153-1161.
- Tu, Wubin & Zhang, LingXian & Zhou, Zhongren & Liu, Xue & Fu, Zetian, 2011. "The development of renewable energy in resource-rich region: A case in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 856-860, January.
- Rosas-Flores, Jorge Alberto & Morillón Gálvez, David & Fernández Zayas, José Luís, 2010. "Inequality in the distribution of expense allocated to the main energy fuels for Mexican households: 1968-2006," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 960-966, September.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald & Burnett, Wesley, 2013.
"An empirical analysis of the role of China’s exports on CO2 emissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 258-267.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald J. & Burnett, J. Wesley, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Role of China's Exports on CO2 Emissions," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123501, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, Sufang & Fu, Liwen, 2011. "Exploring an integrated approach to utilize indigenous renewable energy to improve energy self-sufficiency and emission reduction," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 827-832, January.
- Rosas-Flores, Jorge Alberto & Gálvez, David Morillón, 2010. "What goes up: Recent trends in Mexican residential energy use," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2596-2602.
- Ding, Wenguang & Xu, Luan & Ye, Weifeng, 2014. "A comparative study of bioenergy consumption and CO2 emissions in Tibetan region of China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 344-350.
- Fang, Yiping, 2011. "Economic welfare impacts from renewable energy consumption: The China experience," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 5120-5128.
- Wang, Chengchao & Yang, Yusheng & Zhang, Yaoqi, 2012. "Rural household livelihood change, fuelwood substitution, and hilly ecosystem restoration: Evidence from China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2475-2482.
- Liu, Li-qun & Wang, Zhi-xin & Zhang, Hua-qiang & Xue, Ying-cheng, 2010. "Solar energy development in China--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 301-311, January.
- Ding, Wenguang & Niu, Hewen & Chen, Jinsong & Du, Jun & Wu, Yang, 2012. "Influence of household biogas digester use on household energy consumption in a semi-arid rural region of northwest China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 16-23.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Li, Wen, 2010. "A survey of China's renewable energy economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 438-445, January.
- Xiaohua, Wang & Kunquan, Li & Hua, Li & Di, Bai & Jingru, Liu, 2017. "Research on China’s rural household energy consumption – Household investigation of typical counties in 8 economic zones," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 28-32.
- Kang, Junjie & Yuan, Jiahai & Hu, Zhaoguang & Xu, Yan, 2012. "Review on wind power development and relevant policies in China during the 11th Five-Year-Plan period," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1907-1915.
- Zhang, Ming & Su, Bin, 2016. "Assessing China's rural household energy sustainable development using improved grouped principal component method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 509-514.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald J., 2012. "An investigation of the role of China's urban population on coal consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 668-676.
- Fang, Yiping & Wei, Yanqiang, 2013. "Climate change adaptation on the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau: The importance of solar energy utilization for rural household," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 508-518.
- Saboori, Behnaz & Soleymani, Abdorreza, 2011. "Environmental Kuznets curve in Indonesia, the role of energy consumption and foreign trade," MPRA Paper 31534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy consumption Energy end-use types Northern China Renewable energy resources Rural areas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:13:y:2009:i:1:p:187-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.