Gross inland energy consumption inequality in Europe: An empirical approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosas-Flores, Jorge Alberto & Morillón Gálvez, David & Fernández Zayas, José Luís, 2010. "Inequality in the distribution of expense allocated to the main energy fuels for Mexican households: 1968-2006," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 960-966, September.
- Frank Cowell, 2005. "Theil, Inequality Indices and Decomposition," Working Papers 01, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Groot, Loek, 2010. "Carbon Lorenz curves," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 45-64, January.
- Duro, Juan Antonio & Padilla, Emilio, 2006. "International inequalities in per capita CO2 emissions: A decomposition methodology by Kaya factors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 170-187, March.
- Duro, Juan Antonio, 2013. "Weighting vectors and international inequality changes in environmental indicators: An analysis of CO2 per capita emissions and Kaya factors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 122-127.
- Mussini, Mauro & Grossi, Luigi, 2015. "Decomposing changes in CO2 emission inequality over time: The roles of re-ranking and changes in per capita CO2 emission disparities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 274-281.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy consumption; inequality measures; Lorenz curve; EU-15.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2017-10-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gov:wpregi:1704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricio Sanchez-Fernandez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geviges.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.