On the effectiveness of the anti-gaming policy between the day-ahead and real-time electricity markets in The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendrik Bessembinder & Michael L. Lemmon, 2002. "Equilibrium Pricing and Optimal Hedging in Electricity Forward Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1347-1382, June.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Ashley W. Wang, 2004. "Electricity Forward Prices: A High-Frequency Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1877-1900, August.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Christopher R. Knittel & Catherine Wolfram, 2001. "Trading Inefficiencies in California's Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 8620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Boogert & Dominique Dupont, 2007. "When Supply Meets Demand: The Case of Hourly Spot Electricity Prices," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0707, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Pietz, Matthäus, 2009. "Risk premia in electricity wholesale spot markets: empirical evidence from Germany," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-11, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Scherer, Marc & Haubensak, Oliver & Staake, Thorsten, 2015. "Assessing distorted trading incentives of balance responsible parties based on the example of the Swiss power system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 792-801.
- Santhosh, Apoorva & Farid, Amro M. & Youcef-Toumi, Kamal, 2014. "Real-time economic dispatch for the supply side of the energy-water nexus," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 42-52.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2016.
"Asymmetric volatility in European day-ahead power markets: A comparative microeconomic analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 398-409.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2015. "Asymmetric volatility in European day-ahead power markets: A comparative microeconomic analysis," MPRA Paper 70986, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Dec 2015.
- Möller, Christoph & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2011. "Balancing energy strategies in electricity portfolio management," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 2-11, January.
- Sebastian Just & Christoph Weber, 2015. "Strategic behavior in the German balancing energy mechanism: incentives, evidence, costs and solutions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 218-243, October.
- Tryggvi Jónsson & Pierre Pinson & Henrik Madsen & Henrik Aalborg Nielsen, 2014. "Predictive Densities for Day-Ahead Electricity Prices Using Time-Adaptive Quantile Regression," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-25, August.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:109-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoogvliet, T.W. & Litjens, G.B.M.A. & van Sark, W.G.J.H.M., 2017. "Provision of regulating- and reserve power by electric vehicle owners in the Dutch market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 1008-1019.
- Tryggvi Jónsson & Pierre Pinson & Henrik Aa. Nielsen & Henrik Madsen, 2014. "Exponential Smoothing Approaches for Prediction in Real-Time Electricity Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-23, June.
- Jónsson, Tryggvi & Pinson, Pierre & Madsen, Henrik, 2010. "On the market impact of wind energy forecasts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 313-320, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:27:y:2005:i:5:p:752-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .