Governance of electricity transmission systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Persson, Torsten, 1998. "Economic Policy and Special Interest Politics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 310-327, March.
- Christopher J. Ruhm & Carey Borkoski, 2003. "Compensation in the Nonprofit Sector," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(4).
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Formal and Real Authority in Organizations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Kris Knox & Eric Blankmeyer & J. Stutzman, 1999. "Relative economic efficiency in Texas nursing facilities: A profit function analysis," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 23(3), pages 199-213, September.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Menu Auctions, Resource Allocation, and Economic Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(1), pages 1-31.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1994.
"Protection for Sale,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 833-850, September.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Protection For Sale," NBER Working Papers 4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mocan, H Naci, 1995.
"Quality-Adjusted Cost Functions for Child-Care Centers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 409-413, May.
- H. Naci Mocan, 1995. "Quality Adjusted Cost Functions for Child Care Centers," NBER Working Papers 5040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Rosenman & Kris Siddharthan & Melissa Ahern, 1997. "Output Efficiency of Health Maintenance Organizations in Florida," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 295-302.
- Tami L. Mark, 1996. "Psychiatric Hospital Ownership and Performance: Do Nonprofit Organizations Offer Advantages in Markets Characterized by Asymmetric Information?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(3), pages 631-649.
- Nyman, John A & Bricker, Dennis L, 1989. "Profit Incentives and Technical Efficiency in the Production of Nursing Home Care," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 586-594, November.
- Vitaliano, Donald F. & Toren, Mark, 1994. "Cost and efficiency in nursing homes: a stochastic frontier approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 281-300, October.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:31:y:1997:i:4:p:1039-1050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Preston, 1993. "Efficiency, quality, and social externalities in the provision of day care: Comparisons of nonprofit and for-profit firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 165-182, June.
- Chao, Hung-Po & Peck, Stephen, 1996. "A Market Mechanism for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 25-59, July.
- H. Naci Mocan, 1997. "Cost Functions, Efficiency, and Quality in Day Care Centers," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(4), pages 861-891.
- Joel S. Demski & David E.M. Sappington, 1987. "Hierarchical Regulatory Control," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(3), pages 369-383, Autumn.
- Leautier, Thomas-Olivier, 2001. "Transmission Constraints and Imperfect Markets for Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 27-54, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Rious & Jean-Michel Glachant & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2009.
"L'insuffisance des signaux de localisation pour la coordination entre la production et le transport d'électricité dans les systèmes électriques libéralisés,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(3), pages 819-829.
- Vincent Rious & Jean-Michel Glachant & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2009. "L'insuffisance des signaux de localisation pour la coordination entre la production et le transport d'électricité dans les systèmes électriques libéralisés," Post-Print hal-00422149, HAL.
- Bahçe, Serdal & Taymaz, Erol, 2008. "The impact of electricity market liberalization in Turkey: "Free consumer" and distributional monopoly cases," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1603-1624, July.
- Nardi, Paolo, 2012. "Transmission network unbundling and grid investments: Evidence from the UCTE countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 50-58.
- Pollitt, M. J., 2011. "Lessons from the History of Independent System Operators in the Energy Sector, with applications to the Water Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1153, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, Michael G., 2012. "Lessons from the history of independent system operators in the energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 32-48.
- Vincent Rious & Sophie Plumel, 2006. "An operational and institutional modular analysis framework of Transmission and System Operator Why Transmission and System Operators are not ideal ones," Post-Print hal-00228320, HAL.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2008.
"The effects of average revenue regulation on electricity transmission investment and pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 696-714, May.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005. "The Effects of Average Revenue Regulation on Electricity Transmission Investment and Pricing," Industrial Organization 0512009, EconWPA.
- Claire Bergaentzlé, 2012. "Particularités d'adoption des compteurs intelligents au Royaume-Uni et en Allemagne : entre marchés de comptage libéralisé et règles à mettre en place pour un réel smart grid intégré," Post-Print halshs-00793322, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:237-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.