Relative economic efficiency in Texas nursing facilities: A profit function analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Gaynor & Gerard F. Anderson, 1991. "Hospital Costs and the Cost of Empty Hospital Beds," NBER Working Papers 3872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knox, Kris Joseph & Blankmeyer, Eric C. & Trinidad, José A. & Stutzman, J.R., 2009. "Predicting bankruptcy in the Texas nursing facility industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 1047-1064, August.
- Roman Mennicken & Boris Augurzky & Heinz Rothgang & Jürgen Wasem, 2014.
"Explaining differences in remuneration rates of nursing homes in Germany,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(4), pages 401-410, May.
- Mennicken, Roman & Augurzky, Boris & Rothgang, Heinz & Wasem, Jürgen, 2010. "Explaining Differences in Remuneration Rates of Nursing Homes in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 215, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Boyce, John R. & Hollis, Aidan, 2005. "Governance of electricity transmission systems," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 237-255, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:23:y:1999:i:3:p:199-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .