Managing operational disruptions through capital adequacy and process improvement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grundke, Peter, 2010. "Top-down approaches for integrated risk management: How accurate are they?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(3), pages 662-672, June.
- Cornalba, Chiara & Giudici, Paolo, 2004. "Statistical models for operational risk management," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 338(1), pages 166-172.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Bode, Christoph & Koziol, Philipp, 2009. "Supplier default dependencies: Empirical evidence from the automotive industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 150-161, November.
- repec:cup:jfinqa:v:46:y:2011:i:06:p:1683-1725_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bellini, Tiziano, 2013. "Integrated bank risk modeling: A bottom-up statistical framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 385-398.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram & Chung, Wenming, 2010. "Manufacturer cooperation in supplier development under risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 165-173, November.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1985. "Do Markets Differ Much?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 341-351, June.
- Dahen, Hela & Dionne, Georges, 2010.
"Scaling models for the severity and frequency of external operational loss data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1484-1496, July.
- Hela Dahen & Georges Dionne, 2007. "Scaling Models for the Severity and Frequency of External Operational Loss Data," Cahiers de recherche 0702, CIRPEE.
- Wang, Weijia & Plante, Robert D. & Tang, Jen, 2013. "Minimum cost allocation of quality improvement targets under supplier process disruption," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 388-396.
- Jan Dhaene & Andreas Tsanakas & Emiliano A. Valdez & Steven Vanduffel, 2012. "Optimal Capital Allocation Principles," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Manfred Gilli & Evis këllezi, 2006. "An Application of Extreme Value Theory for Measuring Financial Risk," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 207-228, May.
- Grundke, Peter & Polle, Simone, 2012. "Crisis and risk dependencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 518-528.
- de Fontnouvelle, Patrick & Dejesus-Rueff, Virginia & Jordan, John S. & Rosengren, Eric S., 2006.
"Capital and Risk: New Evidence on Implications of Large Operational Losses,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 1819-1846, October.
- Patrick de Fontnouvelle & Virginia DeJesus-Rueff & John S. Jordan & Eric S. Rosengren, 2003. "Capital and risk: new evidence on implications of large operational losses," Working Papers 03-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Yimin Wang & Wendell Gilland & Brian Tomlin, 2010. "Mitigating Supply Risk: Dual Sourcing or Process Improvement?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 489-510, September.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 2005. "Association Between Supply Chain Glitches and Operating Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 695-711, May.
- Fragnière, Emmanuel & Gondzio, Jacek & Yang, Xi, 2010. "Operations risk management by optimally planning the qualified workforce capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 518-527, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:274:y:2019:i:1:p:155-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tong Shu & Xiaoqin Gao & Shou Chen & Shouyang Wang & Kin Keung Lai & Lu Gan, 2016. "Weighing Efficiency-Robustness in Supply Chain Disruption by Multi-Objective Firefly Algorithm," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-27, March.
- repec:taf:tprsxx:v:55:y:2017:i:18:p:5243-5258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Bo & Arreola-Risa, Antonio, 2017. "Financial risk, inventory decision and process improvement for a firm with random capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 183-194.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Mizgier, Kamil J. & Papageorgiou, Stylianos, 2017. "Operational disruptions and business cycles," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 66-78.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:250:d:65341 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRisk management; Operational risk; Loss distribution approach; Capital adequacy; Process improvement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:245:y:2015:i:1:p:320-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.