Retaining students in retail banking through price bundling: Evidence from the Swedish market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Green, Paul E, 1974. " On the Design of Choice Experiments Involving Multifactor Alternatives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 61-68, Se.
- M. S. Krishnan & Venkatram Ramaswamy & Mary C. Meyer & Paul Damien, 1999. "Customer Satisfaction for Financial Services: The Role of Products, Services, and Information Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1194-1209, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:11:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0013-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lariviere, Bart & Van den Poel, Dirk, 2007.
"Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of "moving in together": An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 345-369, November.
- B. Larivière & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of “moving in together”: An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/433, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Talla Nobibon, Fabrice & Leus, Roel & Spieksma, Frits C.R., 2011. "Optimization models for targeted offers in direct marketing: Exact and heuristic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 670-683, May.
- Yang, Bibo & Ng, C.T., 2010. "Pricing problem in wireless telecommunication product and service bundling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 473-480, November.
- Karniouchina, Ekaterina V. & Moore, William L. & van der Rhee, Bo & Verma, Rohit, 2009. "Issues in the use of ratings-based versus choice-based conjoint analysis in operations management research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 340-348, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:155:y:2004:i:2:p:299-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.