Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of “moving in together”: An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lariviere, Bart & Van den Poel, Dirk, 2007. "Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of "moving in together": An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 345-369, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldberg, Marvin E & Hartwick, Jon, 1990. " The Effects of Advertiser Reputation and Extremity of Advertising Claim on Advertising Effectiveness," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 172-179, September.
- Srinivasan, Narasimhan & Ratchford, Brian T, 1991. " An Empirical Test of a Model of External Search for Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 233-242, September.
- Fry, Joseph N, et al, 1973. "Customer Loyalty to Banks: A Longitudinal Study," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 517-525, October.
- Van den Poel, Dirk & Lariviere, Bart, 2004.
"Customer attrition analysis for financial services using proportional hazard models,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 196-217, August.
- D. Van Den Poel & B. Larivière, 2003. "Customer Attrition Analysis For Financial Services Using Proportional Hazard Models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/164, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mankila, Merja, 2004. "Retaining students in retail banking through price bundling: Evidence from the Swedish market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 299-316, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:181-188 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; Banking; Strategic planning; Ordered logit analysis.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-02-10 (Banking)
- NEP-DCM-2007-02-10 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MKT-2007-02-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:07/433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .