Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of “moving in together”: An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lariviere, Bart & Van den Poel, Dirk, 2007. "Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of "moving in together": An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 345-369, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van den Poel, Dirk & Lariviere, Bart, 2004.
"Customer attrition analysis for financial services using proportional hazard models,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 196-217, August.
- D. Van Den Poel & B. Larivière, 2003. "Customer Attrition Analysis For Financial Services Using Proportional Hazard Models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/164, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mankila, Merja, 2004. "Retaining students in retail banking through price bundling: Evidence from the Swedish market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 299-316, June.
- Goldberg, Marvin E & Hartwick, Jon, 1990. " The Effects of Advertiser Reputation and Extremity of Advertising Claim on Advertising Effectiveness," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 172-179, September.
- Srinivasan, Narasimhan & Ratchford, Brian T, 1991. " An Empirical Test of a Model of External Search for Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 233-242, September.
- Fry, Joseph N, et al, 1973. "Customer Loyalty to Banks: A Longitudinal Study," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 517-525, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:181-188 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; Banking; Strategic planning; Ordered logit analysis.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-02-10 (Banking)
- NEP-DCM-2007-02-10 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MKT-2007-02-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:07/433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.