Report NEP-MKT-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Larivière & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of “moving in together”: An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/433, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2007. "Communicating Quality: A Unified Model of Disclosure and Signaling," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0703, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Aalto-Setälä, Ville & Schindler, Robert M., 2006. "The importance of attractive prices in pricing dynamics," Research Discussion Papers 30/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2006_032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Knippenberg, D.L. & de Cremer, D. & van Knippenberg, B., 2006. "Leadership and Fairness: The State of the Art," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-073-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.