Report NEP-MKT-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Larivière & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of “moving in together”: An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/433, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2007. "Communicating Quality: A Unified Model of Disclosure and Signaling," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0703, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Aalto-Setälä , Ville & Schindler, Robert, 2006. "The importance of attractive prices in pricing dynamics," Research Discussion Papers 30/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Dahlberg, Tomi & Öörni, Anssi, 2006. "Finnish consumers' expectations on developments and changes in payment habits. Survey in connection with the research project 'Finnish payment habits 2010'," Research Discussion Papers 32/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009548 is not listed on IDEAS anymore