Customer Satisfaction for Financial Services: The Role of Products, Services, and Information Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antreas D. Athanassopoulos & Andreas Soteriou & Stavros Zenios, 1997. "Disentangling Within- and Between-Country Efficiency Differences of Bank Branches," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-17, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Frances X. Frei & Patrick Harker, 1996. "Measuring the Efficiency of Service Delivery Processes: With Application to Retail Banking Journal of Service Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-31, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Frei, F.X. & Harker, P.T., 1996. "Measuring the Efficiency of Service Delivery Processes: With Application to Retail Banking," Papers 96-04, Rochester, Business - Operations Management.
- Frances X. Frei & Ravi Kalakota & Leslie M. Marx, 1997. "Process Variation as a Determinant of Service Quality and Bank Performance: Evidence from the Retail Banking Study," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Aleda V. Roth & William E. Jackson, III, 1995. "Strategic Determinants of Service Quality and Performance: Evidence from the Banking Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(11), pages 1720-1733, November.
- Frances X. Frei & Patrick T. Harker & Larry W. Hunter, 1995. "Performance in Consumer Financial Services Organizations: Framework and Results from the Pilot Study," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sunder Kekre & Mayuram S. Krishnan & Kannan Srinivasan, 1995. "Drivers of Customer Satisfaction for Software Products: Implications for Design and Service Support," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1456-1470, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalena Bekk & Matthias Spörrle & Miriam Landes & Klaus Moser, 2017. "Traits grow important with increasing age: customer age, brand personality and loyalty," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 511-531, May.
- Roland T. Rust & Tuck Siong Chung, 2006. "Marketing Models of Service and Relationships," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 560-580, 11-12.
- Yi-Chan Chung, 2015. "Customer Relationship Management Activities and Operational Performance in Taiwan Engineering Consultant Companies," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(10), pages 22-32, Octomber.
- Gordon Liu & Catherine Liston-Heyes & Wai-Wai Ko, 2010. "Employee Participation in Cause-Related Marketing Strategies: A Study of Management Perceptions from British Consumer Service Industries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 195-210, March.
- Ralston, Deborah & Wright, April & Garden, Kaylee, 2001. "Can mergers ensure the survival of credit unions in the third millennium?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2277-2304, December.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Teerling, Marije L., 2004. "How about integration: the impact of online activities on store satisfaction and loyalty," Research Report 04F08, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Sridhar Balasubramanian & Prabhudev Konana & Nirup M. Menon, 2003. "Customer Satisfaction in Virtual Environments: A Study of Online Investing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(7), pages 871-889, July.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04f08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Voicu-Dorobantu Roxana & Marinoiu Ana Maria, 2009. "The Impact Of The Internet On Trading – A Theoretical Approach On The Investor," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 257-260, May.
- Torres, Anna & Tribó, Josep A., 2011. "Customer satisfaction and brand equity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1089-1096, October.
- Mankila, Merja, 2004. "Retaining students in retail banking through price bundling: Evidence from the Swedish market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 299-316, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial services; customer satisfaction; Bayesian analysis; information technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:9:p:1194-1209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.