Game theory and the spectrum auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan, 1996. "Analyzing the Airwaves Auction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 159-175, Winter.
- Cramton, Peter C, 1995.
"Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 267-343, Summer.
- Peter Cramton, 1995. "Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 95jems, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LOVO, Stefano & ALBANO, Gian Luigi & GERMANO, Fabrizio, 2002.
"On some collusive and signaling equilibria in ascending auctions for multiple objects,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
765, HEC Paris.
- Stefano Lovo & Gian Luigi Albano & Fabrizio Germano, 2002. "On Some Collusive and Signaling Equilibria in Ascending Auctions for Multiple Objects," Working Papers hal-00593867, HAL.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1999. "The Dutch DCS-1800 auction," Other publications TiSEM 91daa0d5-2984-4ad9-afce-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dass, Mayukh & Jank, Wolfgang & Shmueli, Galit, 2011. "Maximizing bidder surplus in simultaneous online art auctions via dynamic forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1259-1270, October.
- Anthony M. Kwasnica & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2001. "Collusion via Signaling in Multiple Object Auctions with Complementarities- An Experimental Test," Working Papers 200102, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Jin, Mingzhou & Wu, S. David, 2006. "Supplier coalitions in on-line reverse auctions: Validity requirements and profit distribution scheme," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 183-194, April.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1998. "The auction of DCS-1800 licences," Other publications TiSEM b842dbd8-b285-4314-8506-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:90:y:2014:i:4:p:445-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders Lunander & Jan-Eric Nilsson, 2003. "Taking the Lab to the Field: Experimental Tests of Alternative Mechanisms to Procure Multiple Contracts," Working Papers 2003.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sunnevag, Kjell J., 2000. "Designing auctions for offshore petroleum lease allocation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 3-16, March.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:42:y:1998:i:3-5:p:771-778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.