Putting auction theory to work : the simultaneous ascending auction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Milgrom, 2000. "Putting Auction Theory to Work: The Simultaneous Ascending Auction," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 245-272, April.
- Paul Milgrom, "undated". "Putting Auction Theory to Work: The Simultaneous Ascending Auction," Working Papers 98002, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1985. "Auction Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 779, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton & Marek Pycia & Marzena Rostek & Marek Weretka, 2014.
"Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 1366-1400.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 1995. "Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions," Papers of Peter Cramton 98wpdr, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 22 Jul 2002.
- Cameron, Lisa J. & Cramton, Peter & Wilson, Robert, 1997. "Using auctions to divest generation assets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(10), pages 22-31, December.
- Carolyn Pitchik & Andrew Schotter, 1988.
"Perfect Equilibria in Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions: An Experimental Study,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(3), pages 363-388, Autumn.
- Pitchik, Carolyn & Schotter, Andrew, 1986. "Perfect Equilibria in Budget Constrained Sequential Auctions: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 86-22, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- John Ledyard & Charles Noussair & David Porter, 1996.
"The allocation of a shared resource within an organization,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 163-192, December.
- Ledyard, John O. & Noussair, Charles & Porter, David, "undated". "The Allocation of a Shared Resource Within an Organization," Working Papers 917, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ledyard, J.O. & Noussair, C. & Porter, D., 1994. "The Allocation of Shared Resource within an Organization," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1063, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Cramton, Peter C, 1995.
"Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 267-343, Summer.
- Peter Cramton, 1995. "Money Out of Thin Air: The Nationwide Narrowband PCS Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 95jems, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Ledyard, John O. & Porter, David P., "undated". "Allocating Uncertain and Unresponsive Resources," Working Papers 680, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Peter Cramton, 1997. "The FCC Spectrum Auctions: An Early Assessment," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 431-495, September.
- Edward Clarke, 1971. "Multipart pricing of public goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 17-33, September.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1991. "Adaptive and sophisticated learning in normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 82-100, February.
- Jeffrey S. Banks & John O. Ledyard & David P. Porter, 1989. "Allocating Uncertain and Unresponsive Resources: An Experimental Approach," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(1), pages 1-25, Spring.
- Groves, Theodore & Loeb, Martin, 1975. "Incentives and public inputs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 211-226, August.
- Palfrey, Thomas R, 1983. "Bundling Decisions by a Multiproduct Monopolist with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 463-483, March.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan, 1996. "Analyzing the Airwaves Auction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 159-175, Winter.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, March.
- Gul, F. & Stacchetti, E., 1997. "Walrasian Equilibrium Without Complementarities," Papers 97-03, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard, 1988. "Revenue equivalence in multi-object auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 15-19.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Markets and Market Access; Environmental Economics&Policies; Labor Policies; Markets and Market Access; Access to Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.