Walrasian Equilibrium Without Complementarities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinpeng Ma, 1997. "Walrasian Equilibria in a Production Economy with Indivisibilities," Departmental Working Papers 199712, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Jinpeng Ma, 1997. "English Auctions and Walrasian Equilibria with Multiple Objects: a dynamic approach," Departmental Working Papers 199702, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2008. "Envy-free solutions, Non-linear equilibrium and Egalitarian-equivalence for the Package Assignment Problem," MPRA Paper 8444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter R. Wurman & Michael P. Wellman, 1999. "Equilibrium Prices in Bundle Auctions," Working Papers 99-09-064, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ma, Jinpeng, 1998. "Competitive Equilibrium with Indivisibilities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 458-468, October.
- William E. Walsh & Michael P. Wellman, 1999. "Efficiency and Equilibrium in Task Allocation Economics with Hierarchical Dependencies," Working Papers 99-07-049, Santa Fe Institute.
- Paul Milgrom, 2000.
"Putting Auction Theory to Work: The Simultaneous Ascending Auction,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 245-272, April.
- Paul Milgrom, "undated". "Putting Auction Theory to Work: The Simultaneous Ascending Auction," Working Papers 98002, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Milgrom, Paul, 1998. "Putting auction theory to work : the simultaneous ascending auction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1986, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPRODUCTION ; ECONOMIC THEORY ; ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:michet:97-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .