Demand conditions, regulation, and the measurement of productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Filippini Massimo & Deb Kaushik, 2010.
"Public bus transport demand elasticities in India,"
Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano
1002, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Karlaftis, Matthew G. & McCarthy, Patrick, 2002. "Cost structures of public transit systems: a panel data analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Appelbaum, E., 1989.
"Uncertainty And The Measurement Of Productivity,"
89-05, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
- Karlaftis, Matthew & McCarthy, Patrick, 1999. "The Effect of Privatization on Public Transit Costs," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 27-43, July.
- Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Ouellette, 1994.
"Factor Demands, Cost Functions, and Technology Measurements for Regulated Firms,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 218-242, February.
- Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Ouellette, 1992. "Factor Demands, Cost Functions, and Technology Measurements for Regulated Firms," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9201, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- de Rus, Gines, 2001.
"Competencia en transporte público y plazos concesionales en España
[Competition in public transport and concession contracts]," MPRA Paper 12651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krouse, Clement G & Park, Jongsur, 2003. "Competition in the Interexchange Telecommunication Market," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 85-101, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:47:y:1991:i:2-3:p:379-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.