Demand conditions, regulation, and the measurement of productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaushik Deb & Massimo Filippini, 2013.
"Public Bus Transport Demand Elasticities in India,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 47(3), pages 419-436, September.
- Filippini Massimo & Deb Kaushik, 2010. "Public bus transport demand elasticities in India," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1002, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Appelbaum, E., 1989. "Uncertainty And The Measurement Of Productivity," Papers 89-05, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Elie Appelbaum, 1997. "Uncertainty and the measurement of productivity," Working Papers 1997_5, York University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
- Karlaftis, Matthew G. & McCarthy, Patrick, 2002. "Cost structures of public transit systems: a panel data analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Ouellette, 1994. "Factor Demands, Cost Functions, and Technology Measurements for Regulated Firms," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 218-242, February.
- Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Ouellette, 1992. "Factor Demands, Cost Functions, and Technology Measurements for Regulated Firms," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9201, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- de Rus, Gines, 2001. "Competencia en transporte público y plazos concesionales en España
[Competition in public transport and concession contracts]," MPRA Paper 12651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karlaftis, Matthew & McCarthy, Patrick, 1999. "The Effect of Privatization on Public Transit Costs," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 27-43, July.
- Krouse, Clement G & Park, Jongsur, 2003. "Competition in the Interexchange Telecommunication Market," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 85-101, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)