Demand conditions, regulation, and the measurement of productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Filippini Massimo & Deb Kaushik, 2010.
"Public bus transport demand elasticities in India,"
Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano
1002, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Ouellette, 1994.
"Factor Demands, Cost Functions, and Technology Measurements for Regulated Firms,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 218-42, February.
- Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Ouellette, 1992. "Factor Demands, Cost Functions, and Technology Measurements for Regulated Firms," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9201, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Karlaftis, Matthew & McCarthy, Patrick, 1999. "The Effect of Privatization on Public Transit Costs," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 27-43, July.
- Krouse, Clement G & Park, Jongsur, 2003. "Competition in the Interexchange Telecommunication Market," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 85-101, April.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
- Elie Appelbaum, 1997.
"Uncertainty and the measurement of productivity,"
1997_5, York University, Department of Economics.
- de Rus, Gines, 2001.
"Competencia en transporte público y plazos concesionales en España
[Competition in public transport and concession contracts]," MPRA Paper 12651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karlaftis, Matthew G. & McCarthy, Patrick, 2002. "Cost structures of public transit systems: a panel data analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:47:y:1991:i:2-3:p:379-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.