Asymptotics for recurrent diffusions with application to high frequency regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Cheng Yong & Chen, Song Xi, 2009. "Parameter estimation and bias correction for diffusion processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 65-81, April.
- Qiying Wang & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Structural Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(6), pages 1901-1948, November.
- Gao, Jiti & Kanaya, Shin & Li, Degui & TjÃ¸stheim, Dag, 2015.
"Uniform Consistency For Nonparametric Estimators In Null Recurrent Time Series,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 911-952, October.
- Jiti Gao & Degui Li & Dag Tjostheim, 2009. "Uniform Consistency for Nonparametric Estimators in Null Recurrent Time Series," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-26, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jiti Gao & Shin Kanaya & Degui Li & Dag Tjøstheim, 2013. "Uniform Consistency for Nonparametric Estimators in Null Recurrent Time Series," CREATES Research Papers 2013-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jiti Gao & Degui Li & Dag Tjøstheim, 2011. "Uniform Consistency for Nonparametric Estimators in Null Recurrent Time Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Davis, Richard A., 1982. "Maximum and minimum of one-dimensional diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9, July.
- Federico M. Bandi & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2003.
"Fully Nonparametric Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Models,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 241-283, January.
- Federico M. Bandi & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2001. "Fully Nonparametric Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1332, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Harry Van Zanten, 2003. "On Uniform Laws of Large Numbers for Ergodic Diffusions and Consistency of Estimators," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 199-213, May.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Park, Joon Y., 2012. "Stationarity-based specification tests for diffusions when the process is nonstationary," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 279-292.
- Park, Joon Y & Phillips, Peter C B, 2001. "Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 117-161, January.
- Myklebust, Terje & Karlsen, Hans Arnfinn & TjÃ¸stheim, Dag, 2012. "Null Recurrent Unit Root Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-41, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Yoosoon & Lu, Ye & Park, Joon Y., 2018. "Understanding Regressions with Observations Collected at High Frequency over Long Span," Working Papers 2018-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Jin Seo Cho & Peter C. B. Phillips & Juwon Seo, 2019. "Parametric Inference on the Mean of Functional Data Applied to Lifetime Income Curves," Working papers 2019rwp-153, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Ruijun Bu & Jihyun Kim & Bin Wang, 2020. "Uniform and Lp Convergences of Nonparametric Estimation for Diffusion Models," Working Papers 202021, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Jihyun & Park, Joon & Wang, Bin, 2020. "Estimation of Volatility Functions in Jump Diffusions Using Truncated Bipower Increments," TSE Working Papers 20-1096, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jiang, Bibo & Lu, Ye & Park, Joon Y., 2020. "Testing for Stationarity at High Frequency," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 341-374.
- Kim, Jihyun & Meddahi, Nour, 2020. "Volatility Regressions with Fat Tails," TSE Working Papers 20-1097, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jeong, Minsoo, 2018. "Consistent estimator of nonparametric structural spurious regression model for high frequency data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 18-21.
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion; Positive and null recurrences; Asymptotics; Limit distribution; Continuous time regression;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:196:y:2017:i:1:p:37-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.