Nonlinear Regression with Harris Recurrent Markov Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gao, Jiti & Kanaya, Shin & Li, Degui & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2015.
"Uniform Consistency For Nonparametric Estimators In Null Recurrent Time Series,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(05), pages 911-952, October.
- Jiti Gao & Degui Li & Dag Tjostheim, 2009. "Uniform Consistency for Nonparametric Estimators in Null Recurrent Time Series," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-26, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jiti Gao & Shin Kanaya & Degui Li & Dag Tjøstheim, 2013. "Uniform Consistency for Nonparametric Estimators in Null Recurrent Time Series," CREATES Research Papers 2013-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jiti Gao & Degui Li & Dag Tjøstheim, 2011. "Uniform Consistency for Nonparametric Estimators in Null Recurrent Time Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Terasvirta, Timo & Tjostheim, Dag & Granger, Clive W. J., 2010. "Modelling Nonlinear Economic Time Series," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199587155.
- Liang Peng, 2003. "Least absolute deviations estimation for ARCH and GARCH models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 967-975, December.
- Park, Joon Y & Phillips, Peter C B, 2001.
"Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 117-161, January.
- Joon Y. Park & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1998. "Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1190, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joon Y. Park & Peter C. B. Phillips, 1999. "Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series," Working Paper Series no6, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Qiying Wang & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Structural Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(6), pages 1901-1948, November.
- Park, Joon Y. & Phillips, Peter C.B., 1999.
"Asymptotics For Nonlinear Transformations Of Integrated Time Series,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 269-298, June.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1998. "Asymptotics for Nonlinear Transformations of Integrated Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1182, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Myklebust, Terje & Karlsen, Hans Arnfinn & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2012. "Null Recurrent Unit Root Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 1-41, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic distribution; asymptotically homogeneous functions; ?-null recurrent Markov chains; Harris recurrence; integrable functions; least squares estimation; nonlinear regression.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-07-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2012-07-14 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2012-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.