Bertrand competition with capacity constraints: mergers among parking lots
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Davis, 2006. "Spatial competition in retail markets: movie theaters," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 964-982, December.
- Werden, G.J. & G.J. & Froeb, L.M., 1995. "Simulation as an Alternative to Structural Merger Policy in Differentiated Products Industries," Papers 95-02, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1999. "The price and profit effects of horizontal mergers in two-dimensional spatial competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 113-119, January.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1992. "Collusive Pricing with Capacity Constraints in the Presence of Demand Uncertainty," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 203-220, Summer.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Brownstone, David & Train, Kenneth, 1998.
"Forecasting new product penetration with flexible substitution patterns,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 109-129, November.
- Brownstone, David & Train, Kenneth, 1999. "Forecasting new product penetration with flexible substitution patterns," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1j6814b3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brownstone, David & Train, Kenneth, 1999. "Forecasting new product penetration with flexible substitution patterns," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3tb6j874, University of California Transportation Center.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1989:i:15-16:p:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Werden, G.J. & Froeb, L.M., 1996. "The Entry Including Effects of Horizontal Mergers," Papers 96-08, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:4:p:881-894 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2012.
"A Treatment Effect Method for Merger Analysis with an Application to Parking Prices in P aris,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 631-656, December.
- Philippe Chone & Laurent Linnemer, 2010. "A Treatment Effect Method for Merger Analysis with an Application to Parking Prices in Paris," Working Papers 2010-48, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2010. "A Treatment Effect Method for Merger Analysis with an Application to Parking Prices in Paris," CESifo Working Paper Series 3268, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laurent Linnemer & Philippe Choné, 2012. "A Treatment Effect Method for Merger Analysis with an Application to Parking Prices in Paris," Post-Print hal-01629757, HAL.
- Ralph M. Braid, 2016. "Potential merger-forcing entry reduces maximum spacing between firms in spatial competition," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 653-669, August.
- Gragera, Albert & Albalate, Daniel, 2016. "The impact of curbside parking regulation on garage demand," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 160-168.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107687899, May.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:86-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inci, Eren & Lindsey, Robin, 2015.
"Garage and curbside parking competition with search congestion,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 49-59.
- Eren Inci & Robin Lindsey, 2014. "Garage and Curbside Parking Competition with Search Congestion," ERSA conference papers ersa14p344, European Regional Science Association.
- Tenn, Steven & Froeb, Luke & Tschantz, Steven, 2010. "Mergers when firms compete by choosing both price and promotion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 695-707, November.
- Gugler, Klaus Peter & Weichselbaumer, Michael & Zulehner, Christine, 2015. "Analysis of mergers in first-price auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Inci, Eren, 2015. "A review of the economics of parking," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 50-63.
- Zhiqi Chen & Gang Li, 2014. "Horizontal Mergers in the Presence of Capacity Constraints," Carleton Economic Papers 14-11, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:113:y:2003:i:1:p:49-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.