Optimal environmental road pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Newbery, David M, 1987. "Road User Charges in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(390), pages 161-176, Supplemen.
- Fullerton, Don & West, Sarah E., 2002.
"Can Taxes on Cars and on Gasoline Mimic an Unavailable Tax on Emissions?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 135-157, January.
- Don Fullerton & Sarah West, 1999. "Can Taxes on Cars and on Gasoline Mimic an Unavailable Tax on Emissions?," NBER Working Papers 7059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Meza, David & Gould, J R, 1987. "Free Access versus Private Property in a Resource: Income Distributions Compared," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1317-1325, December.
- Newbery, David M, 1990. "Pricing and Congestion: Economic Principles Relevant to Pricing Roads," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 22-38, Summer.
- Calfee, John & Winston, Clifford, 1998. "The value of automobile travel time: implications for congestion policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 83-102, July.
- Maskin, Eric S, 1994. "The Invisible Hand and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 333-337, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2015.
"Air pollution dynamics and the need for temporally differentiated road pricing,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 178-195.
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2013. "Air Pollution Dynamics and the Need for Temporally Differentiated Road Pricing," Working Papers in Economics 572, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:transb:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:297-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xin Lin & Chris M. J. Tampère & Francesco Viti & Ben Immers, 2016. "The Cost of Environmental Constraints in Traffic Networks: Assessing the Loss of Optimality," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 349-369, March.
- Beaudoin, Justin & Farzin, Y. Hossein & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2015. "Public transit investment and sustainable transportation: A review of studies of transit's impact on traffic congestion and air quality," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 15-22.
- Fu, Shihe & Gu, Yizhen, 2017.
"Highway toll and air pollution: Evidence from Chinese cities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 32-49.
- Fu, Shihe & Gu, Yizhen, 2014. "Highway toll and air pollution: evidence from Chinese cities," MPRA Paper 59619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:235-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chu, Chih-Peng & Tsai, Jyh-Fa, 2008. "The optimal location and road pricing for an elevated road in a corridor," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 842-856, June.
More about this item
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:90:y:2006:i:2:p:225-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.