Road User Charges in Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2006. "Optimal environmental road pricing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 225-229, February.
- Dickerson, Andrew & Peirson, John & Vickerman, Roger, 2000.
"Road Accidents and Traffic Flows: An Econometric Investigation,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(265), pages 101-121, February.
- Andrew Dickerson & John Peirson & Roger Vickerman, 1998. "Road Accidents and Traffic Flows: An Econometric Investigation," Studies in Economics 9809, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2005.
"Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1276-1289, September.
- Parry, Ian & Small, Kenneth, 2002. "Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?," Discussion Papers dp-02-12-, Resources For the Future.
- Simon Shepherd, 2008. "The effect of complex models of externalities on estimated optimal tolls," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 559-577, July.
- David M. Newbery & Georgina Santos, 1999. "Road taxes, road user charges and earmarking," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(2), pages 103-132, June.
- Parry, Ian W. H., 2004.
"Comparing alternative policies to reduce traffic accidents,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 346-368, September.
- Parry, Ian, 2003. "Comparing Alternative Policies to Reduce Traffic Accidents," Discussion Papers dp-03-07, Resources For the Future.
- Daniel Albalate & Germa Bel, 2008. "Motorways, tolls and road safety.Evidence from European Panel Data," IREA Working Papers 200802, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio, 2002.
"Estimating the Welfare Effect of Congestion Taxes: The Critical Importance of Other Distortions within the Transport System,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 339-365, March.
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 2000. "Estimating the Welfare Effect of Congestion Taxes: The Critical Importance of Other Distortions within the Transport System," Discussion Papers dp-00-51, Resources For the Future.
- Heike Link, 2003. "Estimates of marginal infrastructure costs for different modes of transport," ERSA conference papers ersa03p75, European Regional Science Association.
- Strøm, Steinar & Vislie, Jon, 2008. "A Discrete-Choice Model Approach to Optimal Congestion Change," Memorandum 09/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomobile Vehicles; Congestion Costs; Externalities; Highway Cost Allocation; Road User Charges; Transport Taxation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .