Structural breaks and seasonal integration
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Beaulieu, J. & Miron, Jeffrey A., 1993.
"Seasonal unit roots in aggregate U.S. data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 305-328.
- Ghysels, Eric & Lee, Hahn S. & Noh, Jaesum, 1994. "Testing for unit roots in seasonal time series : Some theoretical extensions and a Monte Carlo investigation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 415-442, June.
- Franses, P.H. & McAleer, M., 1995.
"Testing Nested and Non-Nested Periodically Integrated Autoregressive Models,"
9510, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Franses, P.H. & McAleer, M., 1995. "Testing Nested and Non-Nested Periodically Integrated Autoregressive Models," Discussion Paper 1995-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lee, Hahn Shik & Siklos, Pierre L., 1991.
"Unit roots and seasonal unit roots in macroeconomic time series : Canadian evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 273-277, March.
- Lee, H.S. & Siklos, P.L., 1991. "Unit Roots and Seasonal Unit Roots in Macroeconomic Time Series: Canadian Evidence," Working Papers 91143, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Ghysels, E. & Lee, H.S. & Siklos, P.L., 1992.
"On the (Mis)Specification of Seasonality and Its Consequences: An Empirical Investigation With U.S. Data,"
Cahiers de recherche
9237, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ghysels, Eric & Lee, Hahn S & Siklos, Pierre L, 1993. "On the (Mis)Specification of Seasonality and Its Consequences: An Empirical Investigation with U.S. Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 747-60.
- Ghysels, E. & Lee, H.S. & Siklos, P.L., 1992. "On the (Mis)Specification of Seasonality and Its Consequences: an Empirical Investigation with U.S. Data," Cahiers de recherche 9237, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ghysels, E. & Lee, H.S. & Siklos, P.L., 1992. "On the (MIS)Specification of Seasonality and Its Consequences : An Empirical Investigation with U.S. Data," Working Papers 92008, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. & Hylleberg, S. & Lee, H. S., 1993. "The Japanese consumption function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 275-298.
- Otto, Glenn & Wirjanto, Tony, 1990. "Seasonal unit-root tests on Canadian macroeconomic time series," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 117-120, October.
- repec:fth:wilfau:91143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyllerberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988.
"Seasonal Integration And Cointegration,"
0-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:56:y:1997:i:1:p:13-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.